China is in venezuela

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China is in venezuela

Russia and now Chinese troops down there. Big move..they want that oil..this shit could get real.....

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    this shit could get real.....

false. you want that I know but your dream world won't happen like that. nuclear nations will not go to war.

big wars these days are economic and strategic. i understand your southern mind can't grasp these types of things.

we don't need their oil. we have an insane amount now with the invention of new shale tech. they are there simply to say "don't try to over through our puppet". and guess what.. we wont. i'll bump this thread in a month or 2 and give you a firm "I told you so bitch". china and russua will pump money into the nation and all will be fine. fuck you doomsday cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      false. you want that I know but your dream world won't happen like that. nuclear nations will not go to war.

big wars these days are economic and strategic. i understand your southern mind can't grasp these types of things.

we don't need their oil. we have an insane amount now with the invention of new shale tech. they are there simply to say "don't try to over through our puppet". and guess what.. we wont. i'll bump this thread in a month or 2 and give you a firm "I told you so bitch". china and russua will pump money into the nation and all will be fine. fuck you doomsday cunt.
      you jump to conclusions so fast...lol your not a mind reader you dumb California cunt type. My whole point was with them teaming up it should stop the us from getting involved..down there..but strategic ly it's bad for them to get a foothold in that part of the world... for us.

Your absolutely right we don't need that oil.but they do and want it. If it ever came to it now that would open up another front...we can't handle 2 fronts...much less 3... Big picture bro...not dooms day...lol smart move on their part. We hesitated....they moved..

Comment

it's sort of a syria situation. not exactly the war type scenario but the russians protecting their guy.

russia and china will probably set up military base. put them in close range like we do in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          it's sort of a syria situation. not exactly the war type scenario but the russians protecting their guy.

russia and china will probably set up military base. put them in close range like we do in Europe
          Yep...take the oil..somewhat try n stabilize the country... Problem is they now will have another platform to launch from...

Comment

So much for the Monroe Doctrine.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X