X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say hello to judge Frank caprio for me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you lose points off your lic for that? Over here one ticket for that would be about $300

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
        Do you lose points off your lic for that? Over here one ticket for that would be about $300
        No.

Running red lights here in New England is like a parking ticket.

No points
        No insurance hike

Etc....but these cameras are more of a money marking scam bs.

Many new englanders have challenged and have won these red light cams.

Too many issues they have and although yes I'm sure I've ran a few, I don't take blame for all.

Let me see if I can find the article of this student from Harvard who did some research and the flaws these red light cams have.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

There was a scam in Chicago where they kept reducing the duration of the yellow light without informing anyone, to a point where it was physically impossible to stop your vehicle in time even when you were driving at the speed limit.

I think the city got sued and lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            There was a scam in Chicago where they kept reducing the duration of the yellow light without informing anyone, to a point where it was physically impossible to stop your vehicle in time even when you were driving at the speed limit.

Rhode island actually is in some legal battles right now due to these red light cams.

As you stated, timing of lights can be changed.

Many thought they were purposely installed in those particular areas for an increase in monies and such.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post

yea i remember that when i was there. Chicago was letting a private company run it and they were doing everything possible to maximize profits. most corrupt city in the US. lets see if that changes with the new black lesbian virtue signaling mayor. :D

Comment

Working...
              X