The Best Netflix Original Movie Yet - The Highwaymen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Netflix Original Movie Yet - The Highwaymen

The story of the texas rangers who brought down Bonnie & Clyde. Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson are great together. Lot of time piece detail went into this movie. They captured the early 1930's perfectly.

Scrum this is a great movie to check out the 4k tier (Ultra HD) of netflix. Shit is just crystal clear and contrast is amazing. Lots of pure black levels and high contrast bright scenes. It's taken me a couple days to calibrate everything and turn off all the artifical bs "features" they add to the tv. I now have it set so that bright scenes "pop" without blinding you yet at the same time no detail is lost in very dark scenes. The ONLY artificial feature added to these new tv's that actually does something useful without any side effect is LED local dimming. Keep this on medium or high. Turn off all other "enhancements" as they just make the picture artificial looking.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH6vC-BBKOc

Watched it last week..great movie

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
      Watched it last week..great movie

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
      the details man. all about the details. they did their research with firearms. love the scene where he went in to buy the guns he wanted. checking the mechanisms etc.. love it. the small details that nobody seems to care about in the big blockbuster type movies, this movie has it all.

Comment

Great recommendation!

Netflix has been shit for months.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
          Great recommendation!

Netflix has been shit for months.
          agree. first they take away user reviews, then they raise prices, now disney+ is coming out.

Comment

Working...
          X