What's up bitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up bitches

What's new? Bunch more sponsors I see. I'm not dead, just been working my arse off remodeling my house and moving shit.

The housing market in the greater Cincinnati area is insanely on fire right now. I got my house sold in a day and a half with multiple offers over asking price. Good homes don't last much more than a day here. So happy my hard work has paid off.

I Was also able to get in on a new construction that'll be finished in about 2 months. Exciting times. Just wanted to drop in while I had a lull to say what's up.

Haven't been working out much though. Just here or there as I'm able. Something had to take a back burner and it doesn't help that I tore my medial meniscus either. Got a cortisone shot, a knee brace and physical therapy for now but it seems to be getting better.

I should be able to check in some while I'm homeless for a bit lol. After I settle in to the new house I'll get back to the usual.

sup brother. you sold your house just in time. i'm telling ya man the housing market gonna tank soon. gonna be a buyers market and suck to be a seller. guarantee the people that bought your house will not be able to sell it for what they bought it for in 2 years.

Comment

It's all good as long as I'm settled LOL. And low interest rates to boot! I didn't even have to pay closing cost to get out of this house or into the new one.

Comment

People here are starting to build on undesirable locations just to get homes. Where I've been the last 15 years has been two empty lots next to me for sale that they're just now building homes on. There's never been homes on this land since the 1920s-40's when this neighborhood was established.

Comment

Sup fucker.

But it's STILL OHIER 😎

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            Sup fucker.

But it's STILL OHIER 😎
            Sup Rado

Comment

Congrats on your house.

Comment

What's up brother? Glad all is well

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
                  Congrats on your house.
                  Thanks pirate

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                  What's up brother? Glad all is well

What's up Ripper!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                    Thanks pirate

What's up Ripper!
                    Smacking around these young fucks like Bouncer n keeping them straight...

Comment

Working...
                    X