Amazing weather in SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing weather in SoCal

Spending a few days here with the kid... the weather is incredible! It's freaking 50 for a high in Portland today.

Can't wait to retire. Looking at maybe next year to call it a career and kick back. I'll be 53 and that's a good time to walk away, I think.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

What you expect snow? This is California brah!

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

When are you moving to Scottsdale? It's going to be a bit warmer there! :)

Comment

Looking forward to warmer weather myself. Slowly but surely its getting warmer here too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          When are you moving to Scottsdale? It's going to be a bit warmer there! :)

Probably not this year. My girl manages a major cosmetics store here and when she told the company she was considering leaving they offered her a pay increase. Haha.

Expensive to live in Cali compared to everywhere else but more money here then anywhere else as well.

And with the recent judge ruling that allowed all the mags in this is basically the wild west again.

And let's face it, I wouldn't fit in with them dumb ass down yander hillerbillers in cactusville anyway.

I'm the voice of reason that California needs right now. :D

Comment

Scrum I bet you retire a few years then go back to doing something. I don't see you as an old turd having your coffee on the balcony reading the paper all day.

Comment

Yeah, I'll probably do some consulting. Work a few days a month and make enough to pay the bills and general expenses without dipping into the retirement funds. And it will still keep me mentally engaged.

Comment

You been to Disney Land yet? It's about $42 million dollars for a day pass. I was expecting Disneyland to match Disney world (Florida). I had no idea it was like 1/10th the size.

Comment

The one in Anaheim? Yeah, I've been to it about 8 or so years so when my kids were younger. I want to go to the Harry Potter theme park at Universal Studios. Never been to that one.

Comment

I'm still waiting for a true Jurassic Park. I think it can happen. Just imagine.

Comment

Working...
                    X