• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good ol California

Yep...best place ever....

San Francisco sees ‘brownout’ amid spike in public pooping, reports say

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-franc...ng-reports-say

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

San Fran is a beautiful city. Just like chicago. Rip if you were to actually see these places instead of just learning about these places from news with an agenda you would see the truth. Absolutely beautiful places with tons to offer.

Now with all that said. There are absolutely "shitty" :D areas of these places. There absolutely is a serious homeless problem in San Fran that is only getting worse. South side Chicago has serious gang problems that are only getting worse. These things I don't deny. But to focus on only that and pretend it represents the whole city is ignorance and stupidity.

Imagine me taking news out of the worst areas of Atlanta and applying that as a blanket for all of Georgia. Its the logic of a nitwit and you my friend are a expert nitwit. :D

Rip, turn off the propaganda and extremist right wing racist views. Come to the middle my friend. The area where common sense rules. it's getting harder and harder to try and speak common sense to extremist like you on one side and scrum on the other. i mean you guys are basically political terrorists at this point. equally evil people on different sides. i hope my calm and reasonable vibe can bring an end to your terroristic view points. :( lol

Comment

Dude please I've been to California 6 times..I know what it's like...different mind set out there. Pretty....yes... Just busting your balls cuse you n Kaiser are neighbors n drinking buddies on the weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        Dude please I've been to California 6 times..I know what it's like...different mind set out there. Pretty....yes... Just busting your balls cuse you n Kaiser are neighbors n drinking buddies on the weekend...

you haven't been to San Fran since the filming of dirty harry you old fuck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqQ4yOmRpYc

Comment

Been all over southern and mid Cali plus in the desert region..never been to northern. When I was there it was fag city....lol...but at least they shit inside n not on the street....true shit state now!

Comment

Geroriga is disgusting, really falling apart. what's it like living in such garbage?

lets find all the worst news we can find from each state and point out how shitty each other is! :D

Comment

lol

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-boiling-point

Comment

Sad numbers. 1.3 million for a 2 bedroom house and 117k is low income?! Lol

1.3 mill in greater Cincy area gets you a 6-7 thousand square foot mansion of the type you see in magazines where the kitchen island is probably bigger than one of those San Fran bedrooms. Lmao

Comment

Bouncer must not be moving now...he's back to trying to defend his shit state he calls home....lolo

Comment

Working...
                  X