Charcoal grill vs. gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charcoal grill vs. gas

What do you guys suggest Charcoal or gas grill? Now that the weather is warming up I need to cook some chicken, steaks, and beer brats. Thanks.

charcoal for taste gas for ease and cleanup.

watch those chem trails and 5g waves while your outside!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Yep definitely charcoal for better taste. Ill just wear my suit of armor if it gets that bad outside lol

Comment

Lol you really think 5g is safe? Think again. 5g is gonna cause all sorts of skin problems, eye problems, etc. Milimeter waves.

I think I'm gonna go charcoal!

Comment

Originally posted by suraonyx23 View Post
          Yep definitely charcoal for better taste. Ill just wear my suit of armor if it gets that bad outside lol
          I think I'll go charcoal more taste for slightly more hastle (cleaning).

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
            Lol you really think 5g is safe? Think again. 5g is gonna cause all sorts of skin problems, eye problems, etc. Milimeter waves.

I think I'm gonna go charcoal!
            I called up Verizon and AT&T and ask them to build a 5g tower right next to my place. The faster your connection the faster you can trade!

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

The faster your connection the faster you can trade!
              You making any money with this trading stuff? Lot of people end up losing their shirts.

Comment

I called up Verizon and AT&T and ask them to build a 5g tower right next to my place. The faster your connection the faster you can trade!

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
                As long as it doesn't fry the brain lol.

There are more than 1,000 scientific studies conducted by independent researchers from around the world concerning the biological effects of RF radiation

https://www.telecompowergrab.org/science.html

Comment

This 5G safety speculation is interesting. Didn't know it was a thing until recently, when I read an article about people who were building faraday cages around their beds to give their bodies an '8hr break' from EM radiation while sleeping.

Comment

Working...
                  X