I popped in after MANY years to see if the board was still here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I popped in after MANY years to see if the board was still here

Glad to see it's still alive and kicking.

damn bro. been like 50 years. you in a retirement home by now?

Comment

LOL....not just yet Bouncer, but I am 45 years old now. Still in the gym 5 or 6 days a week, but after two extensive rehabs on left rotator cuff, not lifting as heavy as I used to. Just trying to stay strong and lean 'for my age'.

Comment

What's up bro

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb View Post
          LOL....not just yet Bouncer, but I am 45 years old now. Still in the gym 5 or 6 days a week, but after two extensive rehabs on left rotator cuff, not lifting as heavy as I used to. Just trying to stay strong and lean 'for my age'.
          Old ass bitch 👍😎

Nice to see you're still around brother, all jokes aside

Comment

you're in Canada if I remember right. Canadian weed companies taking over the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              you're in Canada if I remember right. Canadian weed companies taking over the world!
              That is right. The biggest of those companies, Canopy Growth, has its main production faclilty about 20min from where I live.

Comment

chuckz28, rado...good to see some OGs still on the board

Comment

chuckz28, rado...good to see some OGs still on the board
                  Don't be a stranger.

Not many of us OGs left from the start up days.

Comment

That is right. The biggest of those companies, Canopy Growth, has its main production faclilty about 20min from where I live.
                    ACB is going toe to toe with CGC for that number 1 spot. in certain areas ACB is bigger. when weed goes legal on the federal level in the US in the next 5 years or so these companies will 10x. these companies have grown at a rapid pace but we haven't seen anything yet. they are already making deals in the US and getting ready for legalization so they will be ready the day it happens. if you aren't invested in these companies you will live to regret it in 5 years time. they are already making deals with states that are legal but man that federal legilization will be that golden ticket to mars.

CGC, ACB, Cron, Hexo, Tilray etc.. they are all gearing up for a move that will eclipse what they've done so far by a factor of 10. IIPR is another one to watch. they aren't a weed company but they strictly rent green house space to weed companies in legal states. the stock has doubled since Jan 1st this year.

Comment

Site is even gayer than it was when you were an active member. It should look the same as it hasn’t been updated since 1984.

Comment

Working...
                      X