Box office record breaking: Advengers EndGame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box office record breaking: Advengers EndGame

Biggest China opening day:*“Avengers: Endgame” set the record on April 24 for the biggest opening day and biggest single day in Chinese history with $107.2 million, surpassing China’s homegrown production “Monster Hunt 2.”

International record breaker:*It became the biggest single-day performer in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Korea (by number of admissions), the U.K., Brazil, Egypt, Panama, Peru, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Paraguay, Trinidad and Uruguay. It also registered the top opening day in Indonesia, Malaysia, Netherlands, Greece, Portugal, Slovakia, Turkey and Ukraine.

Thursday preview record:*In the U.S., “Avengers: Endgame” set a record for top Thursday preview gross at $60 million, beating the 2015 record of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” at $57 million.

Domestic weekend record:*Disney projected on Friday afternoon that “Avengers: Endgame”*would finish the domestic opening weekend*at about $300 million, demolishing last year’s record set by “Avengers: Infinity War” with $257.7 million.

Most screens for one film:*“Avengers: Endgame” is setting a record by showing at 4,662 North American locations.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Top market share:*The fourth Avengers movie has a good shot at taking the title for top market share for an opening weekend among films that opened at more than $150 million. That distinction is currently held by “Avengers: Age of Ultron” with 82% of the total market when it opened with $233 million in 2015. Comscore indicated the rest of the slate will probably take in about $40 million this weekend — which could mean that “Avengers: Endgame” could have a record-setting share of more than 85%.

Biggest worldwide opening:*Other records that could be in jeopardy are for the largest international opening weekend, currently held by “Fate of the Furious” with $443 million, and biggest worldwide opening weekend, currently held by “Avengers: Infinity War” at $640 million.

The Marvel finale’s impact is so widespread that AMC Cinemas chain said “Avengers: Endgame” will show a record 58,000 times at AMC theatres this weekend, breaking the previous record held by “Avengers: Infinity War” by more than 10,000.

Comment

You see it bori? I took the family on Friday to see it. Great flick. Clever how they pulled it all together and wrapped it up.

Comment

We go Tues at 3pm. But I already know how it plays out lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          We go Tues at 3pm. But I already know how it plays out lol
          It's long as shit. Dehydrate yourself before going in so you don't miss anything.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
            It's long as shit. Dehydrate yourself before going in so you don't miss anything.
            Lol I heard.

Almost 4hrs of a movie!?

Yea they need to make a weed/cig break with shit like that [emoji41][emoji41]

My son saw it already and spilled the beans [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              Lol I heard.

Almost 4hrs of a movie!?

Yea they need to make a weed/cig break with shit like that [emoji41][emoji41]

My son saw it already and spilled the beans [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
              Not even close. 3 hours and those hours go by quick.
              If u can't wait to smoke weed after a few hours. You got issues [emoji41]

Last edited by boricuarage79; 04-28-19, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Was the only one eatin meal prep food

Comment

You see it bori? I took the family on Friday to see it. Great flick. Clever how they pulled it all together and wrapped it up.
                  Just finished. It was good, but I don't know about great. Mixed emotions

Funny as hell

Cgi was dope

They should of finished it like the comic books.

Last edited by boricuarage79; 04-28-19, 09:27 AM.

Comment

i'll wait for a few months and watch that bitch in 4k where i can pause it and take a piss without cunts screaming in my ears and eating their filth like pigs at a trough. i just finally saw infinity war a few weeks ago. :D i like thanos, he's smart villain like me.

lol @ rado. 4 hours. shut your dumb ass up. where the fuck do you get this shit you stupid fuck! you're an hour off asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      i'll wait for a few months and watch that bitch in 4k where i can pause it and take a piss without cunts screaming in my ears and eating their filth like pigs at a trough. i just finally saw infinity war a few weeks ago. :D i like thanos, he's smart villain like me.

lol @ rado. 4 hours. shut your dumb ass up. where the fuck do you get this shit you stupid fuck! you're an hour off asshole.
                      Where da fuxk do you go to the theater? @ a UFC even? Must be some Californian cocksuckas.
                      Best to wait it comes out on the 4k.
                      Had no fuckin surround sound

Comment

last time we went to a theater was to see Annabelle Origins. people are dumb as fuck. shoulda heard these fags screaming at scenes that weren't scary and ruffling around their fucken bags of chips and garbage during quite scenes. i wanted to lock all the doors of the theater and torch the fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          last time we went to a theater was to see Annabelle Origins. people are dumb as fuck. shoulda heard these fags screaming at scenes that weren't scary and ruffling around their fucken bags of chips and garbage during quite scenes. i wanted to lock all the doors of the theater and torch the fucker.
                          Inglorious bastard style

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                            Inglorious bastard style

Exactly. Great movie!

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...bal-debut/amp/

Comment

Working...
                              X