• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what nights is it on again?

Comment

Tuesdays

Comment

Its OK, but they really don't look like pro. I hate to see actors play athletes when the linebackers are little skinny fucks.

Comment

Honestly it's a crap show. I mean come on, the star running back doesn't show up to the game intil 10 minutes before kickoff because he's at a crack house. The star linebacker has his shrink call the coach and tell him he isn't playing because his dad was a mean highschool coach and killed his brother from running him too hard in practice. They hint at gear usage only to have it come out in the actual show as andro. Andro, come on, they had it kicking in like the guy took speed or something. Take some andro and you can bench 245 for 19 reps...again, ANDRO, come on?

The show has a good concept, they are just so far from reality it's bs. Whoever is their adviser on the show needs his ass kicked by the real players for drumming up this bullsh*t. Thumnbs down from this revierer, but I still watched the damn show.

Comment

Frigg, I agree. Great concept, but shitty show. And like you, I still watched it. I just keep watching for the linebacker to kick Harrison's (the crackhead) ass. They keep showing that in the previews but keep putting it off to a later episode. Bastards!

Comment

It looks like it happens next week.

Comment

I hope so. I love to see cocky little fawkers like that get put in their place. :agree:

Comment

Working...
                X