No announcement yet.

confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn man - she is tagging you along by a string....move on with your life........many fish in the sea.

Besides, you waiting for her / on her is making you be a selfish prick, as there is many other fine woman out there that is losing out on you , or worse, you losing out on.

WAKE UP BRO

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
      brother all i can say is let her go man, if she cannot make up her mind she will never do it. She loves u she says but has a boyfriend. What if she breaks up with that guy and is with u, and she all of a sudden likes another guy and wants to leave u. Girls like that ain't worth it brother. THEIR THE TYPE THAT NEVER KNOW WHAT THEY WANT. They will always be like this, they are more like the confused type of person. Just remain friends with her bro, and u will find someone truley that will be there for u and will always love u man. It all takes time bro, but there is always the ONE for every person out there.
      Agreed :agree:

Comment

Originally posted by Olmk1
        Damn man - she is tagging you along by a string....move on with your life........many fish in the sea.

Besides, you waiting for her / on her is making you be a selfish prick, as there is many other fine woman out there that is losing out on you , or worse, you losing out on.

WAKE UP BRO

Moi aussi - AGREED, that is!

She is TOTALLY playing you. Move on. Dump her and try to forget your feelings for her. She's never gonna reciprocate. She's keeping you on a string so she always has a guy to go out with, talk to, and make her feel wanted. I'm a woman, and I knew LOTS of women like this when I was younger. She'll never be your girlfriend and if she does go out with you, you shouldn't take your eyes off her for a second. She can't be trusted.

Sorry, but that's just the plain, hard truth.

Comment

Working...
        X