WHY ANIMALS DON'T GET HEART ATTACKS --BUT PEOPLE DO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY ANIMALS DON'T GET HEART ATTACKS --BUT PEOPLE DO

Animals don't get heart attacks because they produce large amounts of vit-c in thier bodies. We human beings along with guinea pigs cannot manufacture a single molecule in our bodies. Our blood vessel pipeline system measures 100,00 miles, for a child 60,000 miles. So for a good insurance policy for prevention, do include vit-c and a baby asperin at bed time, this is the critical time frame to the morning hours when most heart attacks and strokes occur.

Thanks for the info UB. I always thought these occurred in the morning because of the thought of going to work

Comment

Originally posted by muscledoc
      Thanks for the info UB. I always thought these occurred in the morning because of the thought of going to work
      :rofl:

Comment

OK on the c, but fuck the baby aspirin, I NEVER bled on any injections, but a few days after I took 2 st johns baby aspirins, the orange yummy ones, on withdrawal, EACH time blood ran down my arm, and even 1 time I did a glutios and pulled out and blood went 3 fuckin feet, AFTER this I stopped the aspirin, way to thin, I was afraid of getting cut at work and fuckin bleeding to death????????????

Comment

i take 1.5 grams of c ed.

Comment

wow thanks for the info

Comment

I agree that the baby aspirin is a good idea for someone with a heart condition, although aspirin (along with acetaminophen and ibuprofen) inhibits muscle synthesis and is not a good idea for bodybuilders.

Comment

^ can anyone second this?

Does ibuprofen reallly inhibit muscle synthesis?

Comment

Ive always assumed it was because dogs eat dog food and hump orrun around all day. Humans eat Burger king , taco bell, smoke cigarettes, drink sodas/beer, lay on the couch and consider getting shocked by one of those ab belts "excercise".:D

Comment

Originally posted by Titan
                    ^ can anyone second this?

Does ibuprofen reallly inhibit muscle synthesis?
                    Aspirin, ibuprofen, and acetaminophen are all COX (cyclooxygenase) inhibitors. This characteristic causes a reaction in the body that reduces muscle synthesis, although explaining the chemistry is complex. Here is an article (Acrobat document) that specifically mentions ibuprofen (Advil/Motrin) and acetaminophen (Tylenol).

http://www.kinemed.net/files/131.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer59
                      Ive always assumed it was because dogs eat dog food and hump orrun around all day. Humans eat Burger king , taco bell, smoke cigarettes, drink sodas/beer, lay on the couch and consider getting shocked by one of those ab belts "excercise".:D
                      That was my though too. Plus stress. What stres does a dog have they get fed are given a place to live and them lay around licking thier balls all day.

Comment

I don't agree with the statement that our body can't synthesize a single molecule (unless you were specifically talking about Vit C). our bodies make a lot of things.

Comment

I think animals do alot more cardio too...

Comment

Working...
                          X