anybody else adopted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody else adopted?

i love my folks but i have always wanted to know my biological parents. my sister (adopted as well) found her birth mother and father and has a good relationship with them. i want that as well. my sister went through the same channels she used to find mine for me but we had no luck. just seems like a part is missing in my life even though it is very small, its always there.

;)

Comment

I have a friend that is adopted. When he turned 18 his foster parents gave him the files they had on his bio parents. He hasn't done anything about it but he thinks about it every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        I have a friend that is adopted. When he turned 18 his foster parents gave him the files they had on his bio parents. He hasn't done anything about it but he thinks about it every day.
        my parents refuse to help me find them.

Comment

I was adopted, but I've never really wanted to find my birth parents. My bio. mother died while giving birth to me and my bio. father is still alive somewhere. I love my parents to death and have never felt like they weren't my real parents. But as I've gotten older I do feel like a part of me is missing somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
            my parents refuse to help me find them.
            Well they weren't going to help. They just gave him the info they had and made it his decission.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianPersuasian
              I was adopted, but I've never really wanted to find my birth parents. My bio. mother died while giving birth to me and my bio. father is still alive somewhere. I love my parents to death and have never felt like they weren't my real parents. But as I've gotten older I do feel like a part of me is missing somehow.
              i have no bio to look at. i agree that my parents are indeed my parents and nothing could change that. all i know was i was born on an airforce base in the southeast and nobody can or will tell me anything. i guess the missing part is the curiosity to see what made me. my sister looks just like her birth mother and they have like mannerisms so i am told by my brother in law. maybe the fact that i was born on a military base makes it harder to get records.

Comment

Im not...but I have a really good buddy who is...his parents died before he was old enough to know of them...pretty sad.

Comment

I don't know if you've looked into something like this

http://omnitrace.net/birthfamily.asp

Comment

I am adopted but have zero desire to find my birth parents. my mom is my mom. that is fine with me.

Comment

Working...
                    X