IT'S SMARTFOX FROM A.COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT'S SMARTFOX FROM A.COM

Was just joking around when I made the remark about getting big, taking gear, drinking, and working out 20 minutes a day.:rofl: Also I did not ask for a supplier or would I ever announce one on the board. I know the rules pretty good and honestly this is the first time I have gotten flamed just a bit. Feels a bit good in a weird way. I thought one of my boys from A.com was going to recognize me but I guess they already forgot about me ): WE USE TO JOKE AROUND LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME JUST TO MESS AROUND WITH THE MOD'S A BIT. I do appologize if I caused some trouble with that post. Anyways I am looking forward to talking to some of my old buddies. They know who they are and also looking forward to making new ones here on superior muscle. I'm a little lost here cause it seems there is so much stuff here. Also I am not used to the format. A.com was simpler cause there were few things to pick. Ahh who cares. I will get used to it. I will be around for a few hours at least Monday through Thursday usually 3-6 P.M. Work is a bit rough now but as the daus go by it gets easier cause not too many students testing. Hope everyone had a good Xmas and a very happy new year. smartfox

Wuddup Fox. Look around there's alot to do here.

Comment

SF, you have a strange way of introducing yourself to 5000 people, but I am sure most folks wont hold it against you...

Comment

Re: IT'S SMARTFOX FROM A.COM

Originally posted by smartfox
        Was just joking around when I made the remark about getting big, taking gear, drinking, and working out 20 minutes a day.:rofl: Also I did not ask for a supplier or would I ever announce one on the board. I know the rules pretty good and honestly this is the first time I have gotten flamed just a bit. Feels a bit good in a weird way. I thought one of my boys from A.com was going to recognize me but I guess they already forgot about me ): WE USE TO JOKE AROUND LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME JUST TO MESS AROUND WITH THE MOD'S A BIT. I do appologize if I caused some trouble with that post. Anyways I am looking forward to talking to some of my old buddies. They know who they are and also looking forward to making new ones here on superior muscle. I'm a little lost here cause it seems there is so much stuff here. Also I am not used to the format. A.com was simpler cause there were few things to pick. Ahh who cares. I will get used to it. I will be around for a few hours at least Monday through Thursday usually 3-6 P.M. Work is a bit rough now but as the daus go by it gets easier cause not too many students testing. Hope everyone had a good Xmas and a very happy new year. smartfox

i said i recognized you in your first post but it got whacked.........i knew you were just messin around but this isnt a.com.

dont get me wrong a.com was fun and you could get away with more there then you could here. i met a lotts good bros there and still keep in touch with most. Me and punkrawk even kick it once in a while (if anyone remembers him). but this board has a little higher maturity level. i have yet to see the bickering and level of disrespect towards other members that was at one time common at a.com.....anyways bro welcome aboard!

Comment

whats up smart i knew ya right away. welcome aboard bro

Comment

one thing this board has that a.com didnt have (back when i was a member anyway) is different discussion forums. this would belong in the "introductions" forum.

Comment

Hey Largeli,

This site is a different animal altogether. It seems like people around the Anabolics discussion do not like the chit chatting about whatever. But this sire does have a chit chat section which is cool. Am setting up my aol. Can't wait to have it set. I like the fact that there are so many options here. Even if you want adult entertainment there's a section for that. The Smartfox will definitely check that out. Anyways thanks. smartfox

Comment

Wats up Bro

The have a section for everything hear. Awesome Board.

Murtle

Comment

Good to see you here !

Comment

Working...
                  X