WHAT HAPPENED TO A.COM???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT HAPPENED TO A.COM???

I was real shocked when I realized A.com was gone. I took a 2 week break from my norm and just did a lot of different shit I do not do much like: fishing, tennis, hanging out with my friend that visited from out of town stuff like that. I like routine but sometimes it is good to just get away from it all even A.com When I went to log in about 1 week of my break I saw like an error message and I thought my computer was acting up so I did not pay too much attention. Then when I got to work and saw the message again I knew something was wrong. What happened? Someone did say something that A.com was going to be no longer. Everyone said it was just a rumor. I guess not. Please fill me in with all the details. HERE'S A SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY BOYS FROM A.COM thanks. smartfox

There's actually a thread about this in the general chat section. Just go through the pages you'll find it. I don't think anyone ever said why but you'll see different ideas.

Comment

Sorry nro can't help you out there. I was one of the many booted from A.com when they got rid of all there good Vets a year ago.....I can proudly say I am Banned for Life....lol...

Comment

Why'd they boot you guys out?

Comment

what surprises me is that it didnt get shut down sooner.......they had a freakin supplier list available to whoever paid their 20 bux for crying out loud!

Comment

Long story bro. To put it simply his (Jeff Summers) Vets started getting smarter than him and he didn't like it. Especially when they started asking him things about the board and offering suggestions to make it better. He didn't take it well so booted a bunch of us. Then people that stuck up for those booted were booted. Then a bunch of people just left on there own cause they respected the Vets he booted. I think he lost a good 30-40 vets that week. We all went to help start Freakymuscle.com this happened a couple years ago. I was one of the ones booted for life...lol.....it was amusing.

Comment

Damn! The site is shut down now. Does that mean I get a refund or did I lose my $19.99?

Comment

Anything Jeff Summers is involved in is a scam! He is a total asshole and when confronted about his articles and backing them up with medical proof he just boots people and shuts down the sites. And get on his mailing list and your screwed so I say dont sign up for any free steroid mag as you will not be able to stop them from coming every month. I had a package of juice and his anabolic insider sent the same day :( I almost shit myself!

Comment

Originally posted by ranger131
                  Long story bro. To put it simply his (Jeff Summers) Vets started getting smarter than him and he didn't like it. Especially when they started asking him things about the board and offering suggestions to make it better. He didn't take it well so booted a bunch of us. Then people that stuck up for those booted were booted. Then a bunch of people just left on there own cause they respected the Vets he booted. I think he lost a good 30-40 vets that week. We all went to help start Freakymuscle.com this happened a couple years ago. I was one of the ones booted for life...lol.....it was amusing.
                  Ahhhhh, nothing like being banned and flaming VOX, into heroin heaven...that piece of shit

Comment

He's a fucking tool, nuff said. :madfu:

Comment

YES SMARTFOX WE ALL CAME OVER HERE WHEN THIS HAPPEND A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. AND JEFF SUMMERS IS A SHITBAG.

Comment

it happended again, damn......I was talking about 3 years ago or some shit. This has to have happened a lot more than times than I ever knew. Wow...I feel old these guys got kicked off just a few weeks ago and I got kicked off 3 years ago....lol......

Comment

Originally posted by boreman1
                          I had a package of juice and his anabolic insider sent the same day :( I almost shit myself!
                          lol, that must have been some scary shit :agree:

Comment

Fuck Jeff Summer and Fuck A.com Only reason A.com was good was cus of its members (A.com family). Personally this site is much better and time to join a new family. Plus most of the A.com fam is here now. Pardon my Lang.

Murtle

Comment

Hell even now the magazine they send out anabolic insider , they have taken out ANY and ALL gear articles in it, it is now all BULLSHIT and for advertisement for pro hormone shit they sell.....

Comment

Working...
                              X