Going nuts on low-carb diet....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going nuts on low-carb diet....

I'm on the day after cheat day, which is always hell for me, and I can't get visions of Lone Star fajitas out of my mind. The day someone comes up with a safe appetite suppressant, they will give Bill Gates a serious run in the moneybags dept.!!!!

I knoew the feeling bro, ive been there and it sucks. When everyone is eating whatever and im like damn i want some. Right now im feeling like shit cuase im pn post cycle and i feel emotional.:(

Comment

i know the feeling to...

Comment

Appetite suppressants make you feel full and dont allow you to eat, which makes it great of you're 60lbs overweight and looking to only drop fat.... hopefully you're looking to build or preserve muscle, if so, you still need to eat every 2-3 hours.

Comment

I can't do low carb diets.

Low calorie is fine, but l'd rather stab myself in the eye a 18g than do a low carb again.

Comment

Low-calorie is my thing right now.. I only have maybe 150g carbs, and 350g protein.. No insanity, not yet.. :)

Comment

Originally posted by TheStromba
              I can't do low carb diets.

Low calorie is fine, but l'd rather stab myself in the eye a 18g than do a low carb again.
              Damn! that is some intensity!

But i agree, i hate feeling like a weak, lazy sack of crap on low carbs

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
                Low carbing made me feel tired and grouchy

i hate that feeling:(

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
                  Low carbing made me feel tired and grouchy, but the most important thing is that it worked and thats all that mattered....
                  I felt that way my first time competing.. Now, I know abit more about how carbs work, and which to use/avoid, so dieting is so much more pleasant.. :)

Did I mention I don't do cardio anymore? :D :agree: :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                  X