my wife would be pissed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my wife would be pissed

i took her xterra to the red river for some fun today. i go with friends who have big 4X4s quite often and drive my truck which is stock sometimes. but i just couldnt wait to see what that suv could do, i have waited a year before getting the nuts to defy my wife and take it offroad. if you got it why not use it. with stock BFG 265/75/15 trail tires i knew i was not going in the mud but it performed well on the trails. it needs more ground clearance but for a stock suv did well. i wish we had gotten the supercharged engine our v6 is only 175 HP. i washed the hell out of it before taking it home outside and under. my wife would kill me if she found out i took it offroad. its no jeep but i was impressed because i thought it wouldnt do as well as it did. now if i can only get her to lift it and put some 31X12.5X15 AT tires on it i would be set. just thought i would share my evil doings. hey, its not like i was out with a bunch of hot women doing drugs while having an orgy. i drove a truck on the dirt thats not so bad is it?

Re: my wife would be pissed

Originally posted by jipped genes
    hey, its not like i was out with a bunch of hot women doing drugs while having an orgy.
    i would rather do that. :p minus the drugs.

Comment

Re: Re: my wife would be pissed

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

Unless it was like an orgy and Test Prop party. :)

Comment

Re: Re: my wife would be pissed

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        my wife frowns upon extra marital affairs but that dosnt mean i cant think about it. oh well i took out her truck instead.

Comment

Her toys are your toys...and vice versa. Don't ever forget it either. :D

Comment

Re: Re: Re: my wife would be pissed

Originally posted by jipped genes
            my wife frowns upon extra marital affairs but that dosnt mean i cant think about it. oh well i took out her truck instead.
            what she dosent know wont hurt her! :angel:

Comment

i love the way u think Mrs P!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: my wife would be pissed

Originally posted by TheStromba
                Unless it was like an orgy and Test Prop party. :)
                That sounds like heaven to me. :angel:

Comment

Better than a kick in the teeth

Comment

Working...
                  X