fuuuuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuuuuck

i jsut got home 20 misna go form workin all fuckin day had to stop paitn cuz of rain also:( anwyas on ym way hoem stop a tshopright for cold cuts and few gallons of water so im gettin out of my cva rto wlak into ym hosue and i drop th bag with meant and 1 gallon of water i pick it up the galln poppe dopena nd ym cold cut bags got fille dwith fuckinw ater so no wim eating watered down provalogn eand ham sandwich :( :mad: :mad:

shibby...help please.

Comment

u can read it stop being a bitch u invilate!

Comment

Re: fuuuuck

Originally posted by njjuicer
        i jsut got home 20 misna go form workin all fuckin day had to stop paitn cuz of rain also:( anwyas on ym way hoem stop a tshopright for cold cuts and few gallons of water so im gettin out of my cva rto wlak into ym hosue and i drop th bag with meant and 1 gallon of water i pick it up the galln poppe dopena nd ym cold cut bags got fille dwith fuckinw ater so no wim eating watered down provalogn eand ham sandwich :( :mad: :mad:
        Type slower bro, type much slower

Comment

u can read it stop being a bitch u invilate!

:fufool: it shouldnt be that hard!!!

Comment

Re: fuuuuck

I just got home 20 mins ago from working all fucking day. Had to stop painting because of the rain also :( Anyways on my way home, I stop for cold cuts and a few gallons of water. So I'm getting out of my car and walk into my house. I drop the bag with meat and 1 gallon of water. I pick up the bag and the water had poped open and filled the cold cut bag with water. So now I'm eating watered down provaloan and ham sandwich :( :mad: :mad:

Comment

u are the man shibby;)

Comment

u are the man shibby;)
                :doggy:

Comment

thanks alot shibby!!!

Comment

lol, did that rat try to attack and take your cold cuts? :D

Comment

hmm yea thats it;) :p

Comment

lol

Comment

whats up juicer

Comment

shibby our very own translator! i dont speak fluent njjuicer yet

Comment

**golf clap** Way to go shibby another great translation.

Comment

Working...
                              X