No announcement yet.

Lee Priest QUITS! Flex retires! (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Priest QUITS! Flex retires! (again)

It's in the new MD. Priest has quit pro bb'ing and Flex is retiring due to a kidney disease. Priest is sick of "pro" bbers making everyone around them rich, while they get left with a life of personal training. It was a good read...

hmmmmmm

Comment

Re: Lee Priest QUITS! Flex retires! (again)

Originally posted by goliath
      It's in the new MD. Priest has quit pro bb'ing and Flex is retiring due to a kidney disease. Priest is sick of "pro" bbers making everyone around them rich, while they get left with a life of personal training. It was a good read...
      he will be back in the O again this year. flex will be back about 10 more times also. lol

Comment

Sounds justified.

Comment

Re: Re: Lee Priest QUITS! Flex retires! (again)

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          he will be back in the O again this year. flex will be back about 10 more times also. lol
          i hope you're right. i'd hate to see priest go. i don't give a shit about flex...

Comment

damn thats sad

Comment

Hopefully, Lee will be back...be a shame to see him go before he peaks

Im surprised flex hasnt shit out a kidney yet, and Im not surprised hes retiring for the 4th time in the last yr

Comment

priest is just so short up there with the tall guys so he gets overlooked but he looks good and has great arms.

Comment

Lee Priest adds personality and drama to the sport. Bodybuilding needs charachters like him to add to the sport by making it more mainstream and therefore more profitable for the athletes.

Comment

:)
                    Attached Files

Comment

I'd hate to see Lee Priest go. He makes the sport interesting both with his opinions and on stage presence. Flex on the other hand needs to retire before he gacks and dies on stage. It's time for Flex to concentrate on living instead of competing.

Comment

Re: Lee Priest QUITS! Flex retires! (again)

Originally posted by goliath
                        That's too bad about Lee Priest. He has the best arms in the business (imho). I don't get the comment about making everyone around them rich. He seems to have done pretty well for himself. Then again, what do I know?

I hope he reconsiders.

Comment

Working...
                        X