Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was just looking at this months calendar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was just looking at this months calendar...

and on the 25th is says it's some guy named THE BOUNCER's b-day. But it dosn't say his age. WTF :D

Sounds like some guy that thinks he is tough. What kinda asshole names themselves "THE BOUNCER". :rolleyes: Guy is most likely a big sissy.

Comment

Hey Bouncer how many strippers do you want man so i can send them to you that day bro. Oh shit I forgot, we are gonna throw u a party down at the PlayBoy Mansion:3some:

Comment

I was planning a surprise party here at my place but the Playboy mansion sounds better. What time does the party start?

Comment

Oo OO! I wanna come:)

Comment

word on the grapevine is that this sissy is gonna be turning 13 this year. officially a teenager! i was told that he'll be ready to give up his binky and turning into a real "man" finally.

Comment

Originally posted by sana
              word on the grapevine is that this sissy is gonna be turning 13 this year. officially a teenager! i was told that he'll be ready to give up his binky and turning into a real "man" finally.
              i dont wanna give up my binky unless you, HW, and MrsP think you cant turn me into a real man. :3some: ;)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                i dont wanna give up my binky unless you, HW, and MrsP think you cant turn me into a real man. :3some: ;)
                can or can't??

lol - i'm not sure anyone can turn you into a real man kitten.... the three of us can sure try. are you sure you want that? the three of us together might just turn you into our bitch-boy :p

xoxo,
                :staypuff:

Comment

Hmmm...that would be some project:D

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                    can or can't??

lol - i'm not sure anyone can turn you into a real man kitten.... the three of us can sure try. are you sure you want that? the three of us together might just turn you into our bitch-boy :p

xoxo,
                    :staypuff:
                    i wanna be bitch boy!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
                      Oo OO! I wanna come:)

Dirty thoughts enter Tinfish's mind ;)

Comment

i wanna be bitch boy!! :angel:
                        you'll always be my bitch-boy kitten :kiss:

Comment

;)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                            I was planning a surprise party here at my place but the Playboy mansion sounds better. What time does the party start?

its gonna start at 11pm and end the next day in the morning like at 8 or 10, all night party.:D

Comment

Sana, I think it's imporper to keep calling him kitten. It's not very nice too Kitten.

Comment

Working...
                              X