Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I'm here

and there....

Just got back from 4 days of camping with my son and daughter. Went down the Delaware river rafting one day, abused my liver very seriously for four days and had a reasonable time for sleeping in a tent and a sleeping bag.

Did not even hear too much about that whole power thing, we were in PA and they had power around most of the area. I was in the woods (campground) with a propane stove and Coleman lantern anyway so it really didn't make much of a difference.

Worst part of this trip was keeping an eye out for my daughter and her friend (there were 29 people in our group). Seems she liked to wander off a lot around the camp ground and hang out with some of the guys there.

One person who was talking to her turned out to be about 35-40 and the assistant principal of a local grammar school. Why in God's name would this guy be hanging with two other guys at a camp ground (they were like 5 tents away) drinking and talking to 13 year olds?

Told this guy if I saw him within 20 miles of any girl who even looked that young, I'd rip him a new one pronto.

Otherwise, it wasn't too bad and I did need a break.

I did want to mention that I have not posted a lot of anything lately, I am having a hard time with personal problems at home and I just don't seem to be able to make any decent contributions to some of the threads I see. Hopefully, if I can just get my feet under me mentally, I should be able to start writing something halfway literate again.

So, nice to be back and see you all again.

First of all good luck with everything and you have all my stuff if you need anything.

Secondly, i dont think your posts have to be decent or literate, at least i hope not, who made these friggin rules :D

Comment

Originally posted by pudgy
      First of all good luck with everything and you have all my stuff if you need anything.

Secondly, i dont think your posts have to be decent or literate, at least i hope not, who made these friggin rules :D
      Thanks, Pudgy, appreciate the support.

My whole thing with the boards was I wanted to help other people after I learned so much about training, diet, etc. So for me it was important that a least a fair amount of posts were helpful or informative to others.

And I really suck at good one liners and whoring anyway. :D

Comment

Agree with pudgy. Dont feel determined to post anything literate or clever. I mean look at mine. You are a good bro and i am glad that you are part of this board.

Comment

You don't have to be literate or even come close to making sence....Look at njjuicers posts.:D

Good luck with the problems you are having in your personal life and it's good to have you back. Keep posting bro.

Comment

good luck morgan

Comment

Originally posted by saturn
              You don't have to be literate or even come close to making sence....Look at njjuicers posts.:D

Good luck with the problems you are having in your personal life and it's good to have you back. Keep posting bro.

haha no kidding!!!

Comment

thats some shit I wish my dad did to us when me and my sisters were smaller, take us camping or to trips, he never did that and for that i dont like him much.:mad:

Comment

best of luck morgan, don't be a stanger.

Comment

Working...
                  X