No announcement yet.

Yellowjacket would you happen to know..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellowjacket would you happen to know..

who is shooting people in west virginia ????:D

was he around this weekend??.... thing that make you go hm.....

Comment

Ha.... get this.... they released his vague description this morning...

"Heavy set, white male driving a pick up truck"

Well thats narrows it down to 2/3 of our population :rolleyes:

We have brilliant law enforcement here, WV is the only state where a sniper could take out an entire town of people and get away with it......

btw- all this happened about 5-10 miles from my house..... Im low on gas, so if I dont post in a few weeks, I took one to the head :)

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
        btw- all this happened about 5-10 miles from my house..... Im low on gas, so if I dont post in a few weeks, I took one to the head :)
        that's a scary thought....

Comment

The thing that pisses me off about these people that are going around picking people off is the fact that they could be shooting people that deserve it (like rapists, molesters, crooked politicians etc...), instead of random innocent individuals out walking the dog or getting gas.

Comment

Ever seen the movie Boondock Saints? Thats what Id do.... but you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
              Ever seen the movie Boondock Saints?
              Hell yeah over and over again. I love that flic.

Comment

I dunno. I am still not ruling out YJ as a suspect. I know he has a good gun collection, and is a wee bit purturbed about his hairloss.

Be careful YJ, anything that you post may be used against you in a court of law.

:D

Comment

wow, scary thought YJ

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
                    hmmmm

I thought of YJ when I heard this story.... and then I thought about the thread on FG when he named all the guns he had in his collection, then I thought about how he doesn't like people, then he told me he ran out of paxil, etc.... :)

lol

Comment

this world is just fucked up with some serious psycho's:D

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
                        hmmmm

I thought of YJ when I heard this story.... and then I thought about the thread on FG when he named all the guns he had in his collection, then I thought about how he doesn't like people, then he told me he ran out of paxil, etc.... :)
                        I thought it was you randomly looking for pudgy :D

Comment

Originally posted by blm9376
                          The thing that pisses me off about these people that are going around picking people off is the fact that they could be shooting people that deserve it (like rapists, molesters, crooked politicians etc...), instead of random innocent individuals out walking the dog or getting gas.
                          Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by blm9376

well said

Comment

Working...
                            X