How Many of u all are ready for School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many of u all are ready for School

Dammit, I hate school and Im about to start again next week, I just wanna finish and get my degree, still got 2 1/2 years to go.:(

I'm actually pretty excited. But I also havn't gone if four years.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
      I'm actually pretty excited. But I also havn't gone if four years.

u going to school bro, im like 2 years behind, too much skipping and going drinking late at nights and i wouldnt go to class in the mornings but now i got to set my shit straight.:(

Comment

Can't say I miss it one bit.

You don't have to be going to school to party. Plus now I can afford to do it right!

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
          u going to school bro, im like 2 years behind, too much skipping and going drinking late at nights and i wouldnt go to class in the mornings but now i got to set my shit straight.:(
          Yea. After graduating my mom got divorced from my step-dad. Had to move in with my brother and had to work to much. 6 months ago I moved to cali to live with my dad so now I can afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
            Yea. After graduating my mom got divorced from my step-dad. Had to move in with my brother and had to work to much. 6 months ago I moved to cali to live with my dad so now I can afford it.

u can do it

Comment

No school for me! (Soup Nazi voice)

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
                No school for me! (Soup Nazi voice)

and why not miss?:mad:

Comment

I'm in the Air Force silly:) I'll be going to school when I get out:D

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
                    I'm in the Air Force silly:) I'll be going to school when I get out:D

AIM High, thats good just go to school when your done, i think its the best thing to do and persue a degree on something.;)

Comment

I can't wait for the semester to start again. The only part I truly do not like about school are the finals. I love learning new things. It gets overwhelming and stressful at times but the pay off will be so worth it.

Comment

Not looking forward at all. I'm in grad school so at least all my general bull crap classes are out of the way. Still 3 years to go.

Comment

I actually have a degree in psychology, but the pay is shit and I dont feel like spending another 6 yrs in school...so I went back to working in the restaraunt buisness, best move I ever made

Comment

I start back Wednesday and just finished summer term. I can't wait to start back. I only have about 2 1/2 years left and the sooner we start the faster I get finished. "Bring it on"

Comment

Originally posted by AsianPersuasian
                              "Bring it on"
                              You don't have to tell me twice. :kiss:

Comment

Working...
                              X