my son has a bully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my son has a bully

this kid picks on my boy . we have taught our son not to fight but he has to be able to stand up for himself. where is the line, when is it ok to tell your child to fight back. my wife feels its better to tell him to just go tell a teacher every time he is picked on. i have a problem with this, i have testicles therefore i dont want him to be a tattle tail. i find it hard to tell my kid to strike another child even if he is pushing my boy around. also i am sure there would be legal issues to deal with if my child punches the other boy hurting him and then telling the teacher i told him to. my son is a gentle well mannered soul and i am very proud of him. it pains me to hear that another child is ruining his first experience with school. also our public schools have a 0 tolerance policy on fighting they suspend both parties invovled which seems stupid to me, do teachers and administrators not have discression or do the higher ups feel they are to stupid to use it in deciding who started it and how to deal out the punishment. i dont know, this sucks for my little guy.

You must have at least 3 4 page lenth posts everyday:D

Comment

I think almost every school has the same no tolerance policy. It keeps kids from instigating another kid that he wants to beat up until he swings. Also the admin. isn't a court of law and really can't be spending time on sorting out which kid is lying more. Yes who is lying more. Kids will do anything to get out of trouble. I know I use to. But as far as your kid goes, don't tell him to hit the other kid. Just tell him something along the lines that he is not responsible for the other kid and make him feel that he won't be in trouble at home. I garuntee that is what he is more affraid of. Now when he gets suspended though don't make it seem like a day off for him. Make him relize that there are consequences to his actions(by giving him chores and such) but you are not mad or disapointed in him. Not being able to go to school definately will not feel like a punishment to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
        You must have at least 3 4 page lenth posts everyday:D

shoooosh woman. :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
          I have a bully as well, his name is Bouncer. :)
          Sounds more like a hemorhoid to me. :eek:

Comment

I have a bully. Her name is Sana's donut threads :mad:

Comment

Jipped,

My son had a similar problem a couple of years ago. I told him to always stand up for himself as long as he doesn't feel like it is getting too dangerous or out of hand. If it gets to that point, then, by all means, let a teacher know. Nothing is worth getting your child seriously hurt. I think this teaches them to use their judgment and at the same time lets them learn how to deal with uncomfortable situations. JMO. Good luck.

Comment

I think that is a reasonable approach Blackfoot.

Comment

good call blackfoot

Comment

hey jipped u from TX right bro, if so Im gona send u my little 11year old cousin to go and beat the shit out of that bully guy man. My little cousin is those who like to fight and box. I hate bullies, never had one but I would put them in thier place.

Comment

Oh I forgot you were in Tejas. Just hire some redneck to take care of it. There easy enough to find anon.

Comment

my dad trold me top beat a kids ass if i was acted shitty to but he didnt want em tos tart he also boxed so i elarned a few things whcih helped ;) tell ru kdi to fuck him up if he gets shitty again 1 punch tot ehf ac eusualyl ends grammer school fights at elas tmine ended liek that

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
                          my dad trold me top beat a kids ass if i was acted shitty to but he didnt want em tos tart he also boxed so i elarned a few things whcih helped ;) tell ru kdi to fuck him up if he gets shitty again 1 punch tot ehf ac eusualyl ends grammer school fights at elas tmine ended liek that
                          Shibby!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
                            Shibby!!!

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
                              My dad told me to beat a kids ass if I was acted shitty to, but he didn't want me to start shit. He also boxed so I learned a few thing which helped ;) Tell your kid to fuck him up if he gets shitty again. 1 punch to the face usually ends grammer school fights, at least mine ended like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X