How to control while at it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to control while at it

How do u guys do it to control it if u all know ur gonna erupt. Me I try not to think im doing it , but try to focus on some other shit or start a converstation with my girl. Makes me last longer too.:D

Thats what I do, but last time it backfired on me :(

Comment

I'll sometimes jump down and start eating her out to change things up. and then go back at it when I'm ready.

Comment

I hate it when I feel it coming Im like no not yet. There are times that I last 5 minutes in the first try, but after I cum I can last longer the second session I go in, and then the 3rd even longer and the 4th longer. The mmost Ive gone s 5 times and I still could have gone for more but i was too dam tired.:(

Comment

"Margaret Thatcher on a cold day, Margaret Thatcher on a cold day"

~Hey, it worked for Austin:)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
            I'll sometimes jump down and start eating her out to change things up. and then go back at it when I'm ready.
            either that or switch postitions. i stopped thinking of other things cause it takes away from the sex for me. this way i am always all the way into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
              "Margaret Thatcher on a cold day, Margaret Thatcher on a cold day"

~Hey, it worked for Austin:)
              :rofl:

Comment

Why do you want to hold off if you don't have a problem getting it back up again? I never understood this.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                  Why do you want to hold off if you don't have a problem getting it back up again? I never understood this.
                  Well it's just feels so good you don't want to stop. But with how excited I can get when I blow my load it wears me out. Now I feel like I can go again but sometimes after my breather I've wound down to much and by this time so has the girl. Unless she continues to get freaky it can be an overwhelming effort to get her going again.

Comment

i think of looking at myself in the mirror naked and wonder how my wife can possibly enjoy sex with me. just the thought of me naked is usually enough.

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
                      i think of looking at myself in the mirror naked and wonder how my wife can possibly enjoy sex with me. just the thought of me naked is usually enough.
                      She's probably doing the same thing :rofl:

Comment

I think of jipped genes naked. i go soft real quick.

Comment

cause the second or third or whatever is never as good as the sex before you cum at all. i enjoy the build up as much as the climax, and the more i hold it the more it builds up and then ............................ i become retarded for like 2 minutes!!!

Comment

cause i think using roids at age 17 and no post cycle caused me to cum less. And I know if i cum quickly I wont cum much, when I hold it long I throw shitloads.:)

Comment

Just excersize that ol' pc muscle. I always stay in and keep going anyway. After I cum I can stay in there all night. Coach useually pulls me out after a while though. lol Masterbating a few times a day helps too.

Comment

Working...
                              X