I work at a Restaurant..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I work at a Restaurant..

Is there anyone else here that works at a restaurant? I am a lounge server at the Keg Steakhouse and Bar in town (Im going to school full time) and I am always tempted to eat bad food while I am on shift. We get 40% off any foods, including steak and seafood and I always want to eat while I am working. Dammit.

I usually can pass up eating, and opt for a grilled chicken breast with mashed potatoes or rice for a meal, but the nachos, spinach dip and wings are so tempting. Plus all the girls always want me to share apps with them during work (a plate of nachos). :drool: Willpower really is the key..but does anyone else know what I go through everytime I am at work?? Ugghhh...!:cursin:

that sucks...

Comment

Re: I work at a Restaurant..

Originally posted by Taleigh21
      Is there anyone else here that works at a restaurant? I am a lounge server at the Keg Steakhouse and Bar in town (Im going to school full time) and I am always tempted to eat bad food while I am on shift. We get 40% off any foods, including steak and seafood and I always want to eat while I am working. Dammit.

I usually can pass up eating, and opt for a grilled chicken breast with mashed potatoes or rice for a meal, but the nachos, spinach dip and wings are so tempting. Plus all the girls always want me to share apps with them during work (a plate of nachos). :drool: Willpower really is the key..but does anyone else know what I go through everytime I am at work?? Ugghhh...!:cursin:
      ya thats tough, im sure there is many a night were you gave in huh? hehe. i would too.

Comment

OMG the Keg has THE BEST steaks. Nope, I would fukin eat them out of house, you should quit and opt to work at McDicks or something greasy spoon. Pizza Hut can never be tempting. The smell itself would motivate me.

Comment

Fuck, im bulking now, i want that job!!!

Comment

Back in college i worked at one of the nicest steak houses in town. Me and the head cook would smoke out during work each night and he would cook me up a nice butterflied fillet mignon. Every single night for about 6 months i had a $40 fillet for free.

Damn that was nice.

Comment

I hate working in restaurants.

Comment

Yup I work in one as well, but I dont really have to spend much on food, I just have my cooks make me whatever the hell I want

ANd temptation is a bithc, but when you see the same stuff day in and day out, youll get sick of it eventually

Comment

it would be the deserts that got me. but i could handle a lean steak every night.

Comment

I work in a hospital where most of the time I am running all over the place and even if I cook something and take it with me I dont have time to go sit down and eat it. A lot of times you have to resort to vending machine chicken sandwiches or put a detour bar in my pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMuscle
                      Fuck, im bulking now, i want that job!!!
                      lol!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X