How soon is to soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How soon is to soon

Last edited by urso8up; 09-16-03, 01:53 PM.

I would say call the following night or in 2 days, so you wont look eager yet you wont look like you dont care at all :)

Comment

Comment

this is so funny, I think it depends on the type of girl she is. I expected a call THE NEXT DAY and when guys didn't call that soon, it felt like they weren't into me. BUt i am an attention type girl. I like reassurance that the guy is into me.

ON THE OTHER HAND:
        My sister hates when guys would call and call her... too bothersome.

So, you'll have to take a chance that you are doing what the girl needs. I thin more often than not, girls are like me and like constant attention.

Comment

Comment

Re: How soon is to soon

Originally posted by urso8up
            Ok question If a woman gives you her number and wants to go out sometime. How long should you wait so you don't look like a jackass calling to soon.
            don't be a tool and play those lame games. if you're interested call. i HATE the "wait and call" game. it's retarded.

Comment

I agree with Sana. If you dig her, call her up. If she is going to judge you negatively for calling too early, then she probably has other issues that will be bothersome to you down the line.

Comment

Comment

go rent "Swingers"

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfish
                    I agree with Sana. If you dig her, call her up. If she is going to judge you negatively for calling too early, then she probably has other issues that will be bothersome to you down the line.
                    i agree with both of them, and tinfish makes a good point about her judging you!!

Comment

Originally posted by rude
                      I would say call the following night or in 2 days, so you wont look eager yet you wont look like you dont care at all :)
                      yup like that, domt sound too desprete:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                        yup like that, domt sound too desprete:drunk:
                        unless you call her from your cell right after you meet her, when you call has nothing to do with sounding desperate. how you act and talk to her makes you sound desperate or not.

Comment

Originally posted by edvedr
                          unless you call her from your cell right after you meet her, when you call has nothing to do with sounding desperate. how you act and talk to her makes you sound desperate or not.

blah sorry bro wrong word. I mean as in calling her like 2-3 days later. Cause some girls you call them right away and thier all like damn, I called my girl like 1 day later, making her think that I wasnt too mich into her when I really was. I just didnt want to blow my chances with her. And rightnow weve been toeghter 1 year and 5 months.:D

Comment

Call her two days later:)

Comment

More than 1. Less than 3. split the damn difference. If she sounds annoyed then burn her (she might be a witch)

Comment

Working...
                              X