Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOw about What's the one thing you DON'T miss because your married?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOw about What's the one thing you DON'T miss because your married?

For those who are Married What is the one thing you don't Miss about being single and just dating.

I would answer But i am going to be single in a few days so i will be be on the other side again.

cute urso8up... the one thing I DON"T miss is dating guys who play games ALL the time... one day they like you and one they don't...

that was the absolute worst

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
      cute urso8up... the one thing I DON"T miss is dating guys who play games ALL the time... one day they like you and one they don't...

that was the absolute worst
      Hmm funny you mention that. That has been my marriage for the last year one day she likes me the next she don't so i guess i won't be missing much. Well I hope no all ladies are like that

Comment

I agree. The stupid games that single people have to play. I hear stories from my boyz or my sisters and it makes me really happy that i am pass all that.

Comment

having two other male roommates for 5 DAMN YEARS!!!!!!!! just a lllllllittle bit of a difference in the way you come home after a hard day of work to relax!

Comment

Yeesh, why don't you guys rub it in:( I'll never get married:( I'm gonna be a loser forever:(

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
              Yeesh, why don't you guys rub it in:( I'll never get married:( I'm gonna be a loser forever:(
              sweet heart you will find mr perfect and get married and have 2.5 kids, a house with a white picket fence and a mini van with a golden retreiver named barney. i dont want to scare you but thats marriage. LOL fear not you are young!

i dont miss having to pay bills and worry about financial stuff i just hand over the check every 2 weeks and ignorance is bliss.

Comment

The games. The guys trying to run game. The booty calls. The risk of getting a STD. The having to get to know someone all over again. Putting on a front. Oh you said only one.......

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
                  I wouldn't rush into that one. been there it's nice to have someone to come home to and spend time with but You could be single and do that too.

Comment

Awww....thanx guys:D I wasn't really sweatin' it;)

Comment

ya right hollywood...you will find yourself a man...u know it!! haha

Comment

What I don't miss is the challenge of finding some one to put up with my high maintenance ass...

DrG

Comment

Oh, he ain't kidding, but that's what makes him sooooooo good. Also, he's worth it...

As for me, I DON'T miss sleeping alone every night. There's nothing that makes me fall asleep faster (well, sex does it best...) than cuddling with the good Dr. Also, I sleep better and deeper when we're intertwined all night. Can't do that with no pillow!!!

-MrsG

Comment

Trying to get guys to see that I actually do have a brain !!
                            LMAO

Comment

1) Head games!
                              2) Training- I have him trained really well now. lol
                              3) Sex- See #2 :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X