David "big papi" Ortiz shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David "big papi" Ortiz shot

Retired Boston Red Sox player shot in the back @ a Domincan night club!!

https://youtu.be/yWkFlYH3u10​​​​​​

Clearly an assasination attempt

Comment

Bullet went through is back and out of his stomach hitting his friend in the leg.
      he is out of surgery and recovering

Comment

video don't work.

he was probably up to something shady. none whites are usually up to something shady. lol

Comment

The Sox took a private plane with top security and he's in one of the Boston hospitals.

Crazy shit for sure. Big Papi and Brady are 2 names that new Englanders are very sensitive and protective about. Lol

The video is fucked up and the driver was almost killed by the vicious beating the people give him lmao

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            video don't work.

he was probably up to something shady. none whites are usually up to something shady. lol
            Shut up you washed up guido

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              video don't work.

Doubt anything shady. He gives back to his peoples. Remeber DR is a poor country where people are gona hate on your success.
              it happens everywhere

Comment

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (CNN)The alleged gunman in the shooting of former Boston Red Sox star David Ortiz has been arrested, according to Jean Alain Rodríguez, attorney general of the Dominican Republic.

Suspect Rolfi Ferreira Cruz, 25, has confessed to shooting Ortiz, police said in a statement.

Authorities believe Ferreira Cruz and six other men were involved in the shooting of the MLB all-star. Dominican National Police Director Ney Aldrin Bautista Almonte said only one man remained at large on Wednesday.

"These individuals, each one of them, all of them, have been jailed and will go before a court," Bautista Almonte said.It's unclear what charges the suspects are expected to face, but investigators are treating the case as an attempted murder.

Authorities declined to discuss a possible motive for the shooting, but Bautista Almonte said the suspects were offered $400,000 Dominican pesos (about $7,830) to carry out the hit.

Investigators recovered the gunman's firearm, which was buried in the home of one of the suspects in the province of Mao, police said.

The first suspect, Eddy Vladimir Féliz Garcia, was arrested immediately after the attack and appeared in court late Tuesday, charged with being an accomplice to attempted murder in Sunday's nightclub shooting in Santo Domingo.

Féliz García is accused of driving the shooter to the scene on the back of a motorcycle. Following the shooting, the charging documents say, the shooter fled the scene with his gun in hand.

Bautista Almonte said investigators located the other five suspects -- who were in custody Wednesday-- after they spoke with Féliz García at a local hospital.
                Police were investigating two cars that were parked near the scene of the shooting, and a witness told police he saw Féliz García and the gunman get into one of the cars before the shooting, the documents say.

Comment

Goddamn Santo Domingo, where my moms is from.
                  always been a reason why I never visit this goddamn island

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                    Goddamn Santo Domingo, where my moms is from.
                    always been a reason why I never visit this goddamn island
                    I've actually been to Santo Domingo. Can't remember which resort. it was over 10 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X