Iced coffee cold brew makers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iced coffee cold brew makers

Since I let mine sit for 2 days, I needed to get another.

Finally got it down right. Buying local organic beans and grinding them fresh, is some damn good iced coffee!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

whats the difference between that and a coffee bean grinder with a french press? does that chill the coffee or some shit? i would just do it the true coffee connoisseur way. grind the beans, put into french press, pour in boiling water, let sit, then chill.

if this machine does all that quickly i can see it's value. how long does it take to make a fresh chilled cup of coffee with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      whats the difference between that and a coffee bean grinder with a french press? does that chill the coffee or some shit? i would just do it the true coffee connoisseur way. grind the beans, put into french press, pour in boiling water, let sit, then chill.

if this machine does all that quickly i can see it's value. how long does it take to make a fresh chilled cup of coffee with that?
      I let it sit/marinade for 2 days, sometimes one day.

Why make hot French press then chill it? Umm you're just making it more acidic.

I grind my beans; I stated that.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        I let it sit/marinade for 2 days, sometimes one day.

Why make hot French press then chill it? Umm you're just making it more acidic.

I grind my beans; I stated that.

if you want a cold cup of coffee how fast does the process take to do the whole thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

if you want a cold cup of coffee how fast does the process take to do the whole thing?
          Well if I don't have any prepared, I'm fucked hence me buying another glass jug bro.

Comment

One min...he's a bad ass jumping out of planes...the next his pinki is up in the air sipping iced coffee.....bro...your all fucked up....lmfao

Comment

Fuck your beans.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
                Fuck your beans.
                Oh snap!!!!!!

Comment

Not the point of the thread but I had this brand this morning. Good shit. There is some really good brands out for Keurig makers these days. This gotta be my top 3-4.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                    Since I let mine sit for 2 days, I needed to get another.

Finally got it down right. Buying local organic beans and grinding them fresh, is some damn good iced coffee!!!

How much did you pay for this? Also, what's the brand of your grinder? Tried making cold brews before but I didn't seem to get the taste right. Wanna try it again with freshly ground coffee this time.

Comment

Originally posted by leon View Post

How much did you pay for this? Also, what's the brand of your grinder? Tried making cold brews before but I didn't seem to get the taste right. Wanna try it again with freshly ground coffee this time.
                      I bought both of them from Amazon, $30 a piece.

1lb of whole beans is roughly $21 for me since I get stuff like Ethiopia - Yirgacheffe(any of them) or I also like coffee from Peru and Kenya regions.

The 1lb bag will last me for a few days. But it is WAY less expensive this way.

It took me a long time to get the grinds how I wanted them. That is crucial for a great taste.

Comment

Working...
                      X