• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Ameen Alais Son Kaiden: Stage 4 cancer

https://youtu.be/JlS0rJNwkCA

Made a small donations

This is Heartbreaking

Cancer sucks!!

man that makes me sick. that's the kind of thing gofundme should definitely be used for. not funding peoples plastic surgery or some dumb shit.

bori you got a link to funding page? i'll post this on twitter also.

Comment

https://www.gofundme.com/f/kaidensfi...cPIVjRf_ZYiMhg

Comment

I agree.

He was pretty desperate when he called out jay, dexter and kevin levrone. I wonder if they gona reach out since jay and dexter are so money driven.
        I can see kevin reaching out. He the most humble one.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          I agree.

He was pretty desperate when he called out jay, dexter and kevin levrone. I wonder if they gona reach out since jay and dexter are so money driven.
          I can see kevin reaching out. He the most humble one.
          i dont mean to talk shit but I saw Tony Huge donated $25 dollars. This guy does nothing but flaunt his wealth and talk about money and how much he spends on tranny hookers and shit and all he's got for this kid is $25? i don't know man. it feels weird to complain because at least he gave something but wtf..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

i dont mean to talk shit but I saw Tony Huge donated $25 dollars. This guy does nothing but flaunt his wealth and talk about money and how much he spends on tranny hookers and shit and all he's got for this kid is $25? i don't know man. it feels weird to complain because at least he gave something but wtf..
            Where did you see this?... that's pretty fucked.. I donated 100 bucks not trying to brag, but how a "millionaire" give 25bucks..
            fucker also said he doing a 10k giveaway to pretty much hang with him and be a geniu pig..
            u should see the bunch of phaggots willing to do this in the comments..
            25?!! Wow

Comment

Nevermind i saw it in the GoFundMe list. You really think that's him?

Comment

The pain in the fathers eyes got to me fast. This kid just has an amazing spirt which is very impressive. I don't donate to many GoFundMe's but this is a must and I will be sharing / passing along.
                Nice job boricuarage79

Comment

i'm actually pretty sickened by this to be honest. i have seen absolutely fucking stupid shit causes like "pay for my new ass implants" raise 30k or more in a day. its been days and this kid only has 11.3k raised. fuck humanity.

Comment

i'm actually pretty sickened by this to be honest. i have seen absolutely fucking stupid shit causes like "pay for my new ass implants" raise 30k or more in a day. its been days and this kid only has 11.3k raised. fuck humanity.
                    i agree bro... i wonder how much max porter has for his kids college future, which will be another 18 years for that... all cause he abused steroids, not saying it was the caused but im sure it speed it up... its a popularity contest... i have not seen one bodybuilder post anything about his son...
                    tony still doing is 10k giviaway, i called him out, not that he will look or care

Comment

just check matt porters... 75k!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                        just check matt porters... 75k!!!
                        he donated that to the kid? well that's fucken awsome.

Comment

he donated that to the kid? well that's fucken awsome.
                          matt porter is dead bro... im saying his go fund me is 75k....

Comment

Working...
                          X