Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rx Muscle Rant: Lee Priest

https://youtu.be/_jNc6XwGZdc

Palumbo goes off on Golds Gym for charging Lee Priest entry to golds gym even if his Picture is on the Wall

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      Palumbo goes off on Golds Gym for charging Lee Priest entry to golds gym even if his Picture is on the Wall
      it's a shame but the fact is these guys just aren't celebs anymore. they were celebs during the second golden age of bodybuilding in the late 90's and the early 2000's.

i remember Dorian Yates training at my gym in Jersey while he was staying in the US to start some company. he was there for about 3 months. i saw him everyday. sure some people knew him but he certainly wasn't recognized and respected like he would have been if it was 1995 or some shit.

if you started following bodybuilding the last 8 years or so you hardly ever heard of Ronnie Coleman.

here is the irony and I doubt Palumbo even sees it. Palumbo is far far more well known as "the guy that covers bodybuilding on RXMuscle" than he EVER was known as a bodybuilder in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

it's a shame but the fact is these guys just aren't celebs anymore. they were celebs during the second golden age of bodybuilding in the late 90's and the early 2000's.

i remember Dorian Yates training at my gym in Jersey while he was staying in the US to start some company. he was there for about 3 months. i saw him everyday. sure some people knew him but he certainly wasn't recognized and respected like he would have been if it was 1995 or some shit.

if you started following bodybuilding the last 8 years or so you hardly ever heard of Ronnie Coleman.

here is the irony and I doubt Palumbo even sees it. Palumbo is far far more well known as "the guy that covers bodybuilding on RXMuscle" than he EVER was known as a bodybuilder in his prime.
        Sad but true. Lee should of charge them for putting the photo up. Gold seems so overrated to me. Just a money hungry cooperation using the bodybuilders to lure the tourist in... I would never train there on vacation...

Planet fitness prolly would of lee in for free.. fuck em

Nothing like the Arnold days. Bunch of drama queens now.

Well I didnt know who the fuck palumbo was till RX muscle

Comment

Working...
        X