Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a new 2019 Toyota 4runner TRD PRO

ALL blacked out...pics to come.

Kept the Benz, bought the lease out and added this bad son of a bitch to the lineup!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

the volvo man. thats the one to get! best looking suv on the market.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wnLZIkq.png
Views:	114
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	986506

Comment

imagine that in white with black rims... fucken sick. that's my dream suv. never thought i'd have a volvo as a dream car but i fucken love it.

Comment

you didn't keep the benz by the way. not sure why you have to fib bro. you down traded to a toyota. all good. no judgement. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          the volvo man. thats the one to get! best looking suv on the market.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wnLZIkq.png
Views:	114
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	986506

On my shortlist in the next 16-24 months.

Comment

you didn't keep the benz by the way. not sure why you have to fib bro. you down traded to a toyota. all good. no judgement. :D
            You know he got the TRD top version with the fucking snorkel.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post

On my shortlist in the next 16-24 months.
              hell yea bro it's fucken beautiful in person way better then in the pic and you just don't see many around because volvo isn't considered "cool" or a status symbol by the average joes of the world. well their fucken idiots because that suv is brilliant!

Comment

We did bro. The fucking residual on it was 52% lol and it's been good to us and honestly, I would have gotten the newer one had it not gone to a 4 cylinder

Not frontin homez, real escape goat type thousand dollar bills talk essay....

I get it Saturday

Comment

You're never going to take it off-road to where you'll need the TRD package. What's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    You're never going to take it off-road to where you'll need the TRD package. What's the point?
                    We go hiking and canoeing and just because it can be taken off road and many other things, I like the look, the ruggedness, the drive etc....my bike is a track/race bike all day, yet I ride it on the streets.

Comment

imagine that in white with black rims... fucken sick. that's my dream suv. never thought i'd have a volvo as a dream car but i fucken love it.
                      We almost went with Volvo. The drive is just not exciting at all.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post

its defiantly a good off road/sport type vehicle. i feel like beast would get more use out of it then you would though. he likes all that off road shit. you're more of a pedicure type fag so i doubt you'll get much use out of it. i think you're an emotional buyer. makes you feel good temporarily to cover up your clinical depression. the bike isn't brand new anymore so you are getting depression/anxiety attacks and the new purchase calms the deep pain. lol :D

Comment

It’s cute!

Comment

its defiantly a good off road/sport type vehicle. i feel like beast would get more use out of it then you would though. he likes all that off road shit. you're more of a pedicure type fag so i doubt you'll get much use out of it. i think you're an emotional buyer. makes you feel good temporarily to cover up your clinical depression. the bike isn't brand new anymore so you are getting depression/anxiety attacks and the new purchase calms the deep pain. lol :D
                              That mall crawler will get stuck with in 10 feet of the trails I go to. Lol

https://youtu.be/KUPWJDunomQ

Comment

Working...
                              X