No announcement yet.

Bought a new 2019 Toyota 4runner TRD PRO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bet rado already bought all the gear you need to be an off roader like special gloves and helmet. lolz

Comment

MY FEELS 100% 24/7

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
        It�s cute!
        Why yes I know

Comment

I'm replacing the stock lights with better ones for sure.

The Benz lighting system is no joke. I'm use to having those types of lights.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

That Volvo looks like a pedicure kind of guy wearing lipstick would be driving it. GAY

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                That Volvo looks like a pedicure kind of guy wearing lipstick would be driving it. GAY
                It is a nice sexy car for sure. Drove it a few times and just wasn't really feeling it. I tried to convince myself.

I'm not attached to any particular brand anymore. I've got the bike for speed, the Benz for the fam and the 4runner to fuck around in

Comment

Bikes got almost 8700 miles

Comment

i like the bike and the green garage doors. that's about all i like in that pic.

i'm sure it's a capable suv but fuck is that thing ugly. looks like your mother after a night at the bar in a rough side of San Juan.... :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      i like the bike and the green garage doors. that's about all i like in that pic.

i'm sure it's a capable suv but fuck is that thing ugly. looks like your mother after a night at the bar in a rough side of San Juan.... :D
                      You're sick in the head to think the 4runner is ugly lol....now the night out of my momma is funny ha!

But seriously, pics don't do it justice. I just wanted to post a quick pic; I rode for an hour after that.

Fucking bike had cobwebs it's been so long me not riding it

Comment

Sitting at the dealer now...you should've went with the truck.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
                            Sitting at the dealer now...you should've went with the truck.
                            truck is uglier than the SUV

Comment

You know you’re getting old when you give up the Benz for a Toyota.

Comment

I traded my MB for one too. Tacoma holds value better than literally any other vehicle produced today. I can drive it for five years and still sell it for very near what I paid. MB was fun but fuck keeping one once the warranty expires.

Comment

Working...
                                X