X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybuilding and Bulloks: Fouad & Sandoe

22:05 timestamp is all you need to hear lol

https://youtu.be/Zd3pY5UziEg

the title of the video is enough to make me never click it. i despise the mental deterioration of the world. i don't know if i'm just getting smarter or everyone else is getting fucken dumber but fuck sake. "is it okay to fart in front of your spouse"... man STFU with this 11 year old bullshit god damn mother fuckers!

having said that, Fouad is one of the few well spoken fellas in bodybuilding and i actually do like him.

agree with his point about bonac for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      the title of the video is enough to make me never click it. i despise the mental deterioration of the world. i don't know if i'm just getting smarter or everyone else is getting fucken dumber but fuck sake. "is it okay to fart in front of your spouse"... man STFU with this 11 year old bullshit god damn mother fuckers!

having said that, Fouad is one of the few well spoken fellas in bodybuilding and i actually do like him.

agree with his point about bonac for sure.
      I don't get the title part, but it's enough to make people click. I like the series with luke..
      shits better than gossip RX muscle.
      Goddamn palumbo still on this shawn rhoden shit. Every day there is something new bout this crap..
      ffs we know he innocent

Comment

Working...
      X