US docs are total shit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US docs are total shit.

Test levels checked....360. Fucking hell.

First two docs, same line, "well it's in range so we'll leave it alone"

I blame Trump.

Calm down dude :/

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
      Test levels checked....360. Fucking hell.

First two docs, same line, "well it's in range so we'll leave it alone"

I blame Trump.
      well i mean your not gonna be stopped by that are ya pussy?

you still in the south? thought i remember you moving to England or some shit.

Comment

I'm back in sunny Florida, and found a decent doc although he insists I start at .5cc a week I cant bitch too much just yet.

Comment

I'm back in sunny Florida, and found a decent doc although he insists I start at .5cc a week I cant bitch too much just yet.
          is that half a cc of 100mgs or 200mg? because 50mg a week you wont even feel. 100mgs maybe.

Comment

Script test is 200mg/ML so he is on 100/week. Pretty standard. That's what they had me on and my bloodwork came back around 850 or so 4 days after injections. Only on 80mg/week now and still consistently get 550 levels 4 days after injects. I know it's not the same for everyone but they usually start guys at 100 a week and adjust from there.

Comment

Yea its 100 a week. He did say he goes less by the numbers and more by how you feel, we'll see if he sticks to that .

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                Script test is 200mg/ML so he is on 100/week. Pretty standard. That's what they had me on and my bloodwork came back around 850 or so 4 days after injections. Only on 80mg/week now and still consistently get 550 levels 4 days after injects. I know it's not the same for everyone but they usually start guys at 100 a week and adjust from there.

Comes in 100 mg/ml as well.

Comment

After a month free test went from 34 to 140. Estradiol jumped to 47 though. Seeing the doc this afternoon for a script to fix that then I'll bump the test cyp to 200mg a week.

Comment

After a month free test went from 34 to 140. Estradiol jumped to 47 though. Seeing the doc this afternoon for a script to fix that then I'll bump the test cyp to 200mg a week.
                    will docs prescribe adex? that's not exactly what adex was developed for.

Comment

Adex generic script, 3 month supply = $14

1mg eod suggested, but seems like too much, gonna start at half that.

Comment

Adex generic script, 3 month supply = $14

1mg eod suggested, but seems like too much, gonna start at half that.
                        yea that's too much. i'm currently running .25mgs ED

Comment

I'm gonna start at .5mg mon-wed-fri and see how it feels. Splitting those little pills is bullshit but the price was right.

Comment

Perfect example of why we should always do our own research and not automatically default to the first thing a doc recommends.

Estradiol came back today at 27. Perfect.

If I had gone with the 1mg eod like they wanted me to do I'd be limp dicked and crying right now.

Comment

Perfect example of why we should always do our own research and not automatically default to the first thing a doc recommends.

Estradiol came back today at 27. Perfect.

If I had gone with the 1mg eod like they wanted me to do I'd be limp dicked and crying right now.
                              you'd also feel 97 years old. that shit would dry your joints out like a bitch. if i take more then 1mg per week everything hurts.

Comment

Working...
                              X