Fox News Blasts Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News Blasts Trump

Even Fox Can't Defend His Bullshit anymore...

Fox News host Neil Cavuto delivered a scorching rebuke on Thursday to President Trump’s recent criticism that the cable network “isn’t working for us anymore,” and called out his tenuous relationship with the media.

“Mr. President, we don’t work for you. I don’t work for you,” Cavuto said in the closing monologue of “Your World with Neil Cavuto.” “My job is to cover you, not fawn over you or rip you. Just report on you.”

The host later added: “It is called being fair and balanced, Mr. President, yet it is fair to say you’re not a fan when that balance includes stuff you don’t like to hear or facts you don’t like to have questioned.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...rump-work-you/

I am really having a hatred towards this guy. If he gets elected again. The system is definately broking.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      I am really having a hatred towards this guy. If he gets elected again. The system is definately broking.
      I'm more saddened by the amount of people in America that still believe in the bullshit he says and tweets. His attacks on the fed and a rush to cut rates to zero will tank the world economy long term but potentially save it very short term. That's all he cares about. Holding off the plunge until after the election.

Comment

Working...
      X