BOP and SF Taken Offline/Hacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    these sites are still offline. seems a little odd to me. if they were hacked they could easily get back up and running within a day as long as they had a backup. gotta be a deeper story here. were they both aussie forum? possibly busted?
    Bop had an aussie section but the board was mostly american. No idea what had happened.

Comment

They also had quality aussie domestic sponsors

Comment

Originally posted by Jarhead View Post
        I agree, something smells shitty. The guy who did the supposed hacking posted all about it in meso. About how he tried to extort money and they (bop) wouldn't pay so he reported them to there internet host. Not sure how much truth there is to that rumor.
        There is 10 million hosts though. You just move your site. The fact that they are still down tells me something else is at play. If a site like them didn't have a backup then I don't know what to say.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Well the forums should be a little more active now some new members been lurking around

[email protected]
          [email protected]

pct-shop.com

Comment

Redback got pissed cause he went fishing n didn't catch shit...so he started hacking them Aussies boards....lol

Comment

Working...
            X