Highest paid mafia boss - Michael Franzese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest paid mafia boss - Michael Franzese

love these interviews, you may recall in Goodfellas when Tommy the nasty fuck got the call to say he was being made, but he was in for a suprise. Apparently it was John Gotti that had him whacked, gotti was an associate of Franzese both made guys
    https://youtu.be/rzzXTi9e_5Y

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
    love these interviews, you may recall in Goodfellas when Tommy the nasty fuck got the call to say he was being made, but he was in for a suprise. Apparently it was John Gotti that had him whacked, gotti was an associate of Franzese both made guys
    https://youtu.be/rzzXTi9e_5Y
    what he's saying is interesting but what's even more interesting to me is how he's saying it. he speaks well and carries himself with respectful pride and intelligence. he chose the life of crime but it's easy to see that he would have been successful at anything he did. he's a clear leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

what he's saying is interesting but what's even more interesting to me is how he's saying it. he speaks well and carries himself with respectful pride and intelligence. he chose the life of crime but it's easy to see that he would have been successful at anything he did. he's a clear leader.
      Well spoken like the CEO of a top chain corporation. To be a leader at that level, you have to be extremely intelligent.

Comment

Well he was an earner, in traditional Italian mafia there are earners and soldiers.

for the 130 or so made guys across the five families, there were probably only 20 something earners.

This guy was making £5m a week at or point.

Comment

Honestly I think they are all losers, life doesn’t normally end well for any and it’s surrounded by hurt.

but I find it interesting of the history and how the families are organised. Ultimately though theyall
          rat r kill each other, all lies

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            Honestly I think they are all losers, life doesn’t normally end well for any and it’s surrounded by hurt.

but I find it interesting of the history and how the families are organised. Ultimately though theyall
            rat r kill each other, all lies
            whats a winner? you and me who discuss them and watch videos about them? would they watch a video about us?

nah loser is a dumb description. maybe "bad guys" but it's all perspective.

Comment

Working...
            X