Sea turtle nesting report for our island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea turtle nesting report for our island

St.Catherines island Georgia. This is my home island if you will. It where we take the boat go to beach fish etc. Not accessible by land.

Record sea turtle nests n hatchlings this year.
    350 separate nests by 126 different turtles. 23,281 hatchlings made it from the nests back to the ocean.

Record for our island. Pretty cool stuff!

Comment

Nature is an amazing thing as so important for us to preserve. Our worlds plastic waste is really out of control. I read this article the other day and it made me furious:
      https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/05/u...rnd/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        St.Catherines island Georgia. This is my home island if you will. It where we take the boat go to beach fish etc. Not accessible by land.

Record sea turtle nests n hatchlings this year.
        350 separate nests by 126 different turtles. 23,281 hatchlings made it from the nests back to the ocean.

Record for our island. Pretty cool stuff!
        better go get your shotgun. fucken savage hunter..

Comment

i cant see any turtles in your pic ripper...

Click image for larger version  Name:	source.gif Views:	0 Size:	4.94 MB ID:	989770

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
            Nature is an amazing thing as so important for us to preserve. Our worlds plastic waste is really out of control. I read this article the other day and it made me furious:
            https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/05/u...rnd/index.html
            there a bunch of companies working now to clean that shit up. hopefully the tech continues to improve so we can get more efficient at cleaning that shit up.

Comment

Working...
            X