Flex Wheeler Has Emergency Leg Amputation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Wheeler Has Emergency Leg Amputation

BREAKING NEWS: Flex Wheeler has emergency surgery.

Bodybuilding legend, Flex Wheeler was rushed to the hospital to have emergency surgery on his right leg due to various complications.

Unfortunately, Flex Wheeler had to have his right leg amputated.

No further information is available at this time.

Sad but he’s mentally strong

Comment

Damn

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        Sad but he’s mentally strong
        that shit would test the strongest of the strong. fuck.

Comment

Wow, shocking. I wonder what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            Wow, shocking. I wonder what happened.
            well he does have bad kidney issues and if you remember he made a comeback a few years back which couldn't have been good because he definitely had to be using some drugs for the comeback. pure speculation though.

Comment

Devastating news! Prayers got out to FLEX during this tough time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

well he does have bad kidney issues and if you remember he made a comeback a few years back which couldn't have been good because he definitely had to be using some drugs for the comeback. pure speculation though.
                Another chad Nichols athlete

certainly kidney issues affect blood blow and filtration. Any diabetic issues add to that stress, in addition Flex had nerve damage as I have (which I’ve largely repaired) which only serve to reduce mobility / innervation of the muscle in that area and again affect blood flow.

If you then add to all of that, the fact that as a competition bodybuilder he was probably plugging away at the area trying to induce site growth or in emotional inflammation with aas, if not also synthol, there’s probably scar tissue down there too.

bit the main thing is this, he may have been in pain for a while I don’t know, and frankly, regular people just don’t understand how that can affect your personality and quality of life. This may have been a decision forced on flex ie a risk to life or it may be quality of life choice.

either way, it’s a big deal but it is possible to have a great quality of life after, if it’s just the matter of a loss of foot.

I certainly think the loop diuretics of the 90s took their toll, flex, leverone, dillet, Tom Prince, there’s a big list, I remember Ronnie Coleman saying that the year he did the Arnold Classic in 2000, in addition to the Olympia, he literally felt himself dying.

chadd Nichols was praises for the condition he had athletes in, but they all subsequently seem to be suffering ill health

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

Another chad Nichols athlete

certainly kidney issues affect blood blow and filtration. Any diabetic issues add to that stress, in addition Flex had nerve damage as I have (which I’ve largely repaired) which only serve to reduce mobility / innervation of the muscle in that area and again affect blood flow.

If you then add to all of that, the fact that as a competition bodybuilder he was probably plugging away at the area trying to induce site growth or in emotional inflammation with aas, if not also synthol, there’s probably scar tissue down there too.

bit the main thing is this, he may have been in pain for a while I don’t know, and frankly, regular people just don’t understand how that can affect your personality and quality of life. This may have been a decision forced on flex ie a risk to life or it may be quality of life choice.

either way, it’s a big deal but it is possible to have a great quality of life after, if it’s just the matter of a loss of foot.

I certainly think the loop diuretics of the 90s took their toll, flex, leverone, dillet, Tom Prince, there’s a big list, I remember Ronnie Coleman saying that the year he did the Arnold Classic in 2000, in addition to the Olympia, he literally felt himself dying.

chadd Nichols was praises for the condition he had athletes in, but they all subsequently seem to be suffering ill health
                  did cutler ever work with Nichols? or was he too smart for that shit? it't crazy how much healthier cutler is then the rest. guy is a winner.

Comment

Not really. He has suicidal tendency. He said it in the past.

Comment

https://youtu.be/GPSAmlV2wnw

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                        https://youtu.be/GPSAmlV2wnw

people tune in to hear an update on flex and these fuckers are talking about some dogshit Hawaiian show.

Comment

Flex is such a great guy all around. Sad that this happened.

Comment

https://youtu.be/CLh0YZS9mEQ

Real shit right here.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                              https://youtu.be/CLh0YZS9mEQ

Real shit right here.

Not real at all. Still thinks he didn't cause any of his issues with drug abuse... Denial. "It's genetic"... You fuck right off bori if you believe that piss!

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X