New to Superior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Superior

What’s up everyone, new guy to superior. Ive been around on other boards for several years like outlaw, muscle and science and ab. Looks like a very cool and simple board! Just wanted to introduce myself. Been out of weight lifting for for a very long time as I have been down a few bad roads with a wreck and a shattered collar bone which lead to pain pill addiction. Which I am over now but damn that shit was ruff!

Originally posted by Tweeter2oo7 View Post
    What’s up everyone, new guy to superior. Ive been around on other boards for several years like outlaw, muscle and science and ab. Looks like a very cool and simple board! Just wanted to introduce myself. Been out of weight lifting for for a very long time as I have been down a few bad roads with a wreck and a shattered collar bone which lead to pain pill addiction. Which I am over now but damn that shit was ruff!
    Sup brother welcome. Tough times teach us the greatest lessons. Your a better person for it.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Sup brother welcome. Tough times teach us the greatest lessons. Your a better person for it.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
      Absolutely, thank ya sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to have you with us and hear that you have beat some of your own personal demons.
        I hope you stick around. Good bunch of people here who make a strong support team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
          Glad to have you with us and hear that you have beat some of your own personal demons.
          I hope you stick around. Good bunch of people here who make a strong support team.
          Thank you! Good to see ashop still around! True og

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X