Diaz Needs To Hang It Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diaz Needs To Hang It Up

he can take a beating that's for sure but he doesn't seem able to return the favor at the highest level anymore...

https://twitter.com/ufc/status/1190851220480487424

I stayed up till 7am to watch these fights... awesome card...
    Diaz is tough as nails. He has only been stopped once The DR. Is a pussy. Nate scars easily, if they would of fought in Vegas they let the fight continued, but we all know Masdival is far superior, faster stronger.
    Diaz bros have always been mediocre but always entertaining. So nate will always bring the $$. I'm sure you did not watch the fight but 4th-5th round would of been a better fight since nate turns it on those later rounds and masdival looked a lil winded. Still had masdival by unanimous decision.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited by boricuarage79; 11-03-19, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      he can take a beating that's for sure but he doesn't seem able to return the favor at the highest level anymore...

https://twitter.com/ufc/status/1190851220480487424
      Nate typically pours it on in the later rounds, he never starts out well. The problem in between is he's taking too much damage that's opening up old wounds. He's going to have to come up with a different game plan for future fights.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        I stayed up till 7am to watch these fights... awesome card...
        Diaz is tough as nails. He has only been stopped once The DR. Is a pussy. Nate scars easily, if they would of fought in Vegas they let the fight continued, but we all know Masdival is far superior, faster stronger.
        Diaz bros have always been mediocre but always entertaining. So nate will always bring the $$. I'm sure you did not watch the fight but 4th-5th round would of been a better fight since nate turns it on those later rounds and masdival looked a lil winded. Still had masdival by unanimous decision.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

people saying it's the rules in NY that forced the doctors hand. if the fight had been in vegas things would probably have been different.

Comment

Working...
        X