Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand gun?

Hello,
    I`m looking to buy handgun, what's the best one?
    sig or Sti? or Glock? anyone have any other suggestions ..

Depends on what you want. I'm a smaller person so I carry a glock 19. When I'm wearing tighter fitting clothes, I switch to a much smaller ruger lc9

How competent are you, do you want higher capacity or larger caliber. You need to decide if you like the lightness of a polymer frame or the weight of a 1911. Go to a gun show, fondle different units. Most gun ranges will also let you rent so you can try an assortment.
    Last edited by Klesk; 11-13-19, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Glock 19

Comment

Go shoot different guns at ranges see what's comfortable to you...it's a Chevy vs Ford thing...I like Springfield's for the safety features...

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          .I like Springfield's for the safety features...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	50
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	991010

Comment

Originally posted by Klesk View Post
            Depends on what you want. I'm a smaller person so I carry a glock 19. When I'm wearing tighter fitting clothes, I switch to a much smaller ruger lc9 or p365

How competent are you, do you want higher capacity or larger caliber. You need to decide if you like the lightness of a polymer frame or the weight of a 1911. Go to a gun show, fondle different units. Most gun ranges will also let you rent so you can try an assortment.
            Thanks, This is helpful.

Comment

Working...
            X