Best-Selling Music Artists 1969 - 2019 - Visual Representation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best-Selling Music Artists 1969 - 2019 - Visual Representation

These graph videos are amazing to me for some reason. They really help you understand things in a stronger way.

I've listened to Eminem (I even have some of his stuff on my gym music mix) but is it bad that I've never listened to anything by anyone else on that list?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      I've listened to Eminem (I even have some of his stuff on my gym music mix) but is it bad that I've never listened to anything by anyone else on that list?
      you've never in your life listened to anyone else on the list? i call bs to the highest degree...

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

you've never in your life listened to anyone else on the list? i call bs to the highest degree...
        Wait. I was just looking at the thumbnail of the video. I never actually played the video and now that I did, sure, I know and have listened to a bunch of them. I was referring to the artists listed on the thumbnail. Other than Eminem, I haven't heard anything by any of the others - Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Maroon 5, Jay Z, Lil Wayne. Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post

Wait. I was just looking at the thumbnail of the video. I never actually played the video and now that I did, sure, I know and have listened to a bunch of them. I was referring to the artists listed on the thumbnail. Other than Eminem, I haven't heard anything by any of the others - Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Maroon 5, Jay Z, Lil Wayne. Nope.
          Yea I meant the actual video. How cool is that vid.. love shit like that.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X