No announcement yet.

If you could have 1 wish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm, my wish... this is gonna sounds so cheesy, but listen to me in full. I would wish to be a huge pop star like Britney Spears... that way, you have a job that makes millions by singing and dancing (a really fun job)... touring the world, you also have a lot of down time. you get invited to every coolest party ever, fashion designers GIVE you originals to wear, you can arrange anything beacuse of who you are.... you can still have a family, you can still have money, but you earn it yourself... That all sounds like so much fun. that's my wish

Comment

I'd wish that my children's lives were as happy as possible. No sickness, no broken hearts only happy times. And that I'd get to be in their lives as long as possible. Money has nothing on my babies' smiles!

Comment

For those of y'all that wish for money....do y'all have children? I want to be comfortable but I'd never want to be rich. I truly believe "more money, more pronlems" and I don't need material things to keep me happy. Also my family is NOWHERE near well off but I am blessed to be able to raise my children and not have to work. I am thankful for that. Money can't buy patience, love and understanding. Y'all can say I'm lying to myself, but it really is not that big of a deal to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BronzedGoddess
          For those of y'all that wish for money....do y'all have children? I want to be comfortable but I'd never want to be rich. I truly believe "more money, more pronlems" and I don't need material things to keep me happy. Also my family is NOWHERE near well off but I am blessed to be able to raise my children and not have to work. I am thankful for that. Money can't buy patience, love and understanding. Y'all can say I'm lying to myself, but it really is not that big of a deal to me.
          Amen I agree 100%

Comment

$ is the root to all greed and evil!!! :(

Comment

"I don't know what, they want from me
              It's like the more money we come across
              The more problems we see"

--Biggie and Diddy

I think the best wish is to be able to be happy and comfortable with the hand that is dealt you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
                Not true in all cases!! I have had some friends who were very happy and then came into money and became very unhappy pompous asses that I stopped associating with!!:(
                See they let the money change them. I'm not saying this will or won't happen to most people, but they didn't use it to make their dreams come true. They just tried to show it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                  See they let the money change them. I'm not saying this will or won't happen to most people, but they didn't use it to make their dreams come true. They just tried to show it off.
                  You are right...not everyone will react the same way when they come into a lot of money fairly quickly, but a change in them is definately inevitable and most people that aren't use to having alot of money do not spend it wisely and get a little of an attitude.

Unfortunitely, people have been brainwashed in this country to feel that everything they own has to be better, bigger, louder, and more expensive than their neighbors for fear of being looked at as just plain common. This is so sad, cuz this is the main reason why everyone is so in debt. Have you guys ever saw that commercial where this guy pleasantly says how he has a nice house, car, family, and all these other amenities and then states that he can't pay his bills. And then he pleads for help in a nonchalant way trying to act like he is soooo happy. This summarizes the way people live in this country perfectly.

I wish we could go back to a more grassroots society where people cared about one another and money wasn't the focal point that dominated and motivated everyone's every move. :(

Comment

I wish we could go back to a more grassroots society where people cared about one another and money wasn't the focal point that dominated and motivated everyone's every move. :(

And everyone does drugs and gets nekkid :woot:

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                      And everyone does drugs and gets nekkid :woot:
                      Well I don't know about the drug part, but I sure could go in for the nekky part..LOL :woot: :rofl:

Comment

My wish:

To have 5% bf rest of life and eat like the hog in sana's avatar.

Happiness does not come through the possesion of material things, it comes from how you express yourself through those things.

Such that:

Happiness is taking ACTIONS that uphold your value system and stopping actions that do not.

Which is why many mothers are happiest with their children because they value them the most and take the most actions to support that value system.

In general most folks value systems are unconcious and this is where the crux on unhappiness lies.

Please forgive my diatribe, think I was just yearning to say something of late.

Still want that motabosm though.

Comment

Originally posted by LauLau418
                          I know this might sound a little sappy -
                          but I have 2 dogs and 2 cats - and I swear to god - they are the most amazing animals ever created!!
                          If I could have one wish -
                          I would want them to grow old with me....

interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by urso8up
                            One wish would be to have my son everyday of the year. If i was to have that I would have everything i wanted. Money is not a big deal to me.

best day of your life huh?!?!

Comment

for me money money and more money:)

Comment

$ is the root to all greed and evil!!! :(

:devil: :evil: bring it on!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X