Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antigua......next vacation destination..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antigua......next vacation destination..

Wife and I are planning a vacation we are pretty sure we are gonna try the island of Antigua....anyone been? Looking at last of April into beginning of May 7 to 10 days .

did you ever go to bermuda? i remember you asking about it.

never been to Antigua. heard nothing but good things though.

Comment

We looked into it...this seems a bit more off the beaten path..looking for smaller resort then the big resort we did in Jamaica...we enjoyed it alot..but wanna try something different not as commercialized

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        We looked into it...this seems a bit more off the beaten path..looking for smaller resort then the big resort we did in Jamaica...we enjoyed it alot..but wanna try something different not as commercialized
        Pick an island where tourists are often kidnapped...

You won't have your gun down there tough guy. Bet you walk around shaking without your death weapon.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

That's how it must be in Cali fag land where you live...fucking outsider...afraid of the locals

Comment

I've never been but my brother has been twice and he loves the island. The rented some jet skis and went snorkeling exploring the reef which was one of their favorite thing to do but what they really enjoyed was the nightlife was geared towards an older crowd instead of the younger college crowd. Good luck!!

Comment

Working...
            X