Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fattest cities in America!

The South!!!

Swept the top 20 spots, except for.... Ohier!!

The West rules as usual.... Vegas at 68 is the highest Western the city on the list.

1 McAllen-Edinburg-Mission, TX
    2 Shreveport-Bossier City, LA
    3 Memphis, TN-MS-AR
    4 Jackson, MS
    5 Mobile, AL
    6 Tulsa, OK
    7 Knoxville, TN
    8 Toledo, OH
    9 Baton Rouge, LA
    10 Augusta-Richmond County, GA-SC
    11 Lafayette, LA
    12 Oklahoma City, OK
    13 Little Rock-North Little Rock-Conway, AR
    14 Columbia, SC
    15 New Orleans-Metairie, LA
    16 Chattanooga, TN-GA
    17 Louisville/Jefferson County, KY-IN
    18 Nashville-Davidson--Murfreesboro--Franklin, TN
    19 San Antonio-New Braunfels, TX
    20 Myrtle Beach-Conway-North Myrtle Beach, SC-NC

https://wallethub.com/edu/fattest-ci...#main-findings

imagine waking up tomorrow morning only to realize somehow you are in Mobile Alabama or Jackson Mississippi? holy hell.

Comment

When I look at that list, I think only New Orleans, Baton Rouge and San Antonio are places even remotely interesting to consider living in. The rest of that list... stuff of nightmares.

It's been 30 years since I moved from Illinois and I'm never ever moving back east of the Rockies again.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        When I look at that list, I think only New Orleans, Baton Rouge and San Antonio are places even remotely interesting to consider living in. The rest of that list... stuff of nightmares.

It's been 30 years since I moved from Illinois and I'm never ever moving back east of the Rockies again.
        i sometimes miss Chicago believe it or not. i really loved that city. i miss the north east as well. different type of people. i still don't fully fit in out here. i love many things out here but it's missing something that the north east and chicago has in spades. can't put my finger on exactly what it is though. maybe just "home" is where you think is always best.

Comment

Me too. When I visit Chicago, I definitely miss it. My dad worked all over the Midwest, in Pittsburgh and Gary, IN in iron and steel, and in northern Minnesota in the Mesabi, but I consider myself a Chicagoan first and foremost. But definitely don't want to move back there!

Comment

I miss Kansas

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Not surprised at that list. I've traveled a lot through the USA. List matches what I saw.

Comment

Working...
              X