Flex Wheeler Back In The Gym After Amputation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Wheeler Back In The Gym After Amputation

Props to him, he hasn't given up at least....

"I have to say, when I see photos of Flex, Ronnie, and others training despite substantial setbacks, it makes all the overproduced nonsense on Youtube, all the cheesy supp ads, and all the motivational memes and clips, seem like nothing but hot air. In fact, that’s the one thing most people are yearning for the on the net. Heroes, nowadays, are in extremely short supply, because everyone is looking to become social media superstars. Our values are largely in disarray. Those looking to make a name for themselves, are obsessed by how many followers they have on IG, how much money they can make in a short amount of time, and how much content they can push out. It all seems like a chaotic race. When you look at the legends, however, there is no end game, there is no plan b, they’re not in this lifestyle till something better comes along. Fad bodybuilders aren’t real, but the folks who discover the sport and live it and love it, they’ll always be a part of it.

As fans and as a bodybuilding community, we need to go out of our way to show support for Flex. It means so much and you can never show enough of it. Normally, I like to write about bodybuilding news and try to break stories, but when I think about all the pieces I’ve penned in 2019, this is definitely at the top of my list because it makes me so happy to see someone I’ve looked up to for the last 20+ years, do exactly what I thought he’d do, keep kicking ass and moving forward."

https://www.facebook.com/FlexWheeler...7095188475481/

I knew he would. Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, though. It's in his blood just like it's in ours. And, it probably motivates him anymore.
    Good for him. Great to see, and a strong message to the younger guys out there.

Comment

Working...
    X