Lost my son to suicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost my son to suicide

Spent Christmas Eve with the kids. Everything seemed fine. They were supposed to come over for breakfast Christmas morning at 08:30... At 08:00 my daughter calls tells me to get there now...wife n I haul ass come around the corner to find cops all over the street and an ambulance...I knew he was gone....My daughter arrived there to pick him up...he didn't answer door...she found him....some fucking Christmas......I'm just in a fog at this point throwing more ammo into my rucksack and trying to move forward....it's all I know how to do at this point.

No indicators....watch your kids...keep them close to you...listen to them... I hope none of my brothers here ever have to experience this. You never expect to out live your kid.

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    Spent Christmas Eve with the kids. Everything seemed fine. They were supposed to come over for breakfast Christmas morning at 08:30... At 08:00 my daughter calls tells me to get there now...wife n I haul ass come around the corner to find cops all over the street and an ambulance...I knew he was gone....My daughter arrived there to pick him up...he didn't answer door...she found him....some fucking Christmas......I'm just in a fog at this point throwing more ammo into my rucksack and trying to move forward....it's all I know how to do at this point.

No indicators....watch your kids...keep them close to you...listen to them... I hope none of my brothers here ever have to experience this. You never expect to out live your kid.
    fuck man i'm real sorry to hear. real sorry. i'm just a text away for whatever that's worth. i love ya brother and i'm sick you and your family have to go through this.

doesn't help much i know but for whatever little it's worth, he's no longer suffering. i know that's of little help to you but it's true man, he's at peace.

love ya brother. don't push people away right now. you need your daughter and your wife and they need you. you can't be tough and alone during this time. be there for them and let them be there for you.

Comment

Kids these days are growing up in a very tough and harsh world. I am so sorry for your loss. My words cant express it enough. Prayers to you and your family.

Comment

Awfully sorry, Rip. This is something no parent should ever have to endure. My deepest and sincerest condolences.

Comment

I am so so sorry brother! No words can describe the feel of losing a child. I’m not even going to pretend to understand how you feel. I am sorry for your loss my brother.

On a side note this has been a weird morning. Before I saw your post, around 6am I found out that one of my friend died in her sleep. She was only 39 and absolutely beautiful. And then my 7am client walked in said her cousin committed suicide yesterday, and now I’m replying to your post.

Comment

You know my into brother. Im not far away if you need anything.

I tried to call you making sure you're good.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm terribly sorry.

I tried to call you making sure you're ok.

You know where im at if you need ANYTHING.

Gave me the chills when i read this.

Let me know if you need anything.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m sorry for your loss Rip

That is unexpected and difficult to compute. I know that you will take your time and go do what you need to figure making the best for the sake of the rest of the family and yourself.

I actually dislike Christmas for the reason that it seems to make us assess where we are for no god dam reason and it can be a difficult time for many.
                Last edited by Scrumhalf; 12-27-19, 06:36 PM. Reason: Edited a typo. Otherwise it sounded wrong.

Comment

If you need to vent let me know. Prayers to you and your family.

Comment

Thanks men...day 4 just going thru the motions at this point. I had to go over and clean up the mess that was left so my daughter could get back in that house.
                    We got the stuff finalized at funeral home most things that have to get done are finished up..now waiting for him to come back then we will figure out what we will do with his ashes.

Mark was a huge star wars fan so Sabrina...my daughter...decided to get a memorial tattoo so I told her I'd go with her and we would both get one together.
                    I appreciate the calls n text from folks but right now it's just so over whelmed with them I've turned off my phone.
                    Hold your kids close men....

Comment

My world

Comment

Thanks men...day 4 just going thru the motions at this point. I had to go over and clean up the mess that was left so my daughter could get back in that house.
                        We got the stuff finalized at funeral home most things that have to get done are finished up..now waiting for him to come back then we will figure out what we will do with his ashes.

Mark was a huge star wars fan so Sabrina...my daughter...decided to get a memorial tattoo so I told her I'd go with her and we would both get one together.
                        I appreciate the calls n text from folks but right now it's just so over whelmed with them I've turned off my phone.
                        Hold your kids close men....
                        your a tough dude rip. i don't think i could do those things. i think i'd run the fuck away from it all just to try and escape the pain.

stay close to your friends and fam rip, including your wife. these kinds of things can drive wedges. don't let that happen. you need her and she needs you.

love ya brother.

Comment

My condolences brother. My son stayed overnight last night and we just got back from seeing the new star wars movie since he loves star wars.
                          I dropped him off to his mom, came home and realize how quiet it is in my home.
                          Haven't been on here in awhile and the first thing I see is this!!...
                          Sorry for your loss again. I know you been through alot. You are a great father, husband & son!!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

This brought me to teared eyes brother.
                            I am sorry to hear this man what a horrible thing to experience.
                            I will pray for u and your family man.

Comment

Time to dull the pain...it's a Tequila night...

Comment

Working...
                              X